Eberechi Eze

Complete bullshit. I could scour YouTube in ten minutes and find a dozen players on the continent who look as good or better than Eze. I wouldn't be clamouring to sign any of them.

The midfield needs an injection of ready made, top class quality. Not a player Pep can mould as a long term project; we've already got Bobb, Palmer and McAtee for that.

If Wirtz is as generational as some on here suggest, throw the fucking kitchen sink at Bayer and get him in, why should we need to wait a year?

It doesn't matter how you dress it up, ~£90mil on Eze is an underwhelming move.
We're in panic mode but that's on the club for leaving it as late as we have to get a much needed midfield addition.
And what about asking first if Wirtz wants to come?

He is a die-hard Barca fan who already had contacts to prepare for a move to Barcelona in a few years.

Forum fans think this is Fifa and a team can do a transfer with a couple of button presses.

impressed me last night
They played 28 minutes a man up and he did nothing to unlock Arsenal...someone in his role would have been key to doing so...I'm not disputing that he's a talented player, but last night IMO he was just another guy on the pitch...nowhere close to being a sure thing at City...worth a look, sure, but at 85-90mil, no way, And I'm a guy who normally could not give 2 shits about transfer fees.

Yet again, individuals calling players shite, underwhelming, crying about money spent, about the fee. Calling our recruitment shite, panicky, etc.

It is quite evident you are lacking significant understanding of the game, the market, and our team. Our net spend is equivalent to relegation teams in the Premier League. This is where i'm going to leave it.

Ake came from relegated Bournemouth, Stones came from Everton, Rice/Paqueta from relegation fodder West Ham, there are a miriad of players, whom are not to be faulted about the team they play at. Disgraceful attitude. We are not Chelsea, we have bought little gems and made them Legends through our hard work, and through winning. To all you "fans" shame on you. Please go support Chelsea, if you're that elitist.

And my favourite. Surprised none of you are working for our recruitment team, given that you know much better, and are clearly much better poised than our treble winning, 21 trophies since 2012 board. What do they know hey?

Bring the kid in, give them whatever they ask for. We need him. I think he'll come good.
Pay attention to the posters. It's NOT the usual cast...just sayin'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.