Eberechi Eze

I think he’s a great player, and would do well here. £90m is obviously an insane amount though. Doesn’t solve the Rodri issue either.

Can only imagine they'd see him as an 8 and Kovacic sits at 6? If you play Bernardo as the other 8, he can drop back to form a pivot, with Foden at RW?

I've been impressed with the very little I've seen of him, but that is big money for a player of fairly modest profile.

I wouldn't get too hung up on the fee, it's not confirmed but any player from a Premier League side is going to cost us.

That's our "big Rice money" signing? No thanks, I would rather go into season with what we have and get Wirtz next season. Buying a 25yo one season wonder with 1 England app to his name for 90m quid? This is not a Man City level signing. More like United.

Yeah - I honestly don't think Eze would make much more difference than if we trusted Mcatee with minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.