Eberechi Eze

Amount posting on here being negative who have posted next to nought on this forum for years is started to be the norm! You never get someone with hardly any posts who signed up years ago come on and post positive posts.
So what!

He didn't say Eze but I believe that was the player he was alluding to. Him and Tolmie both have different sources on this as well I believe.
Sorry for the madness last night. I'd had a drink and got giddy ha. I did hear some rumours last night from an agent I know that I met many years ago at a youth game. He's been pretty reliable to me over the years. Got no reason to doubt he's not being this time either. Basically it is Eze yeah. City are interested in him. No idea how advanced or whether we'll even bid, but just that we like him a lot, so I though I'd share that. I get that's underwhelming for a lot of people, but personally I think he's brilliant. Such a majestic footballer who deserve better players around him. Like Ake did at Bournemouth. I can only guess though in the Premier League market he'd cost a stupid amount. English tax too. We'll see. Please don't take this post as confirmation of a bid or owt. Might be one that we think is too difficult for now. Who knows!

I feel like our style of play is changing this season. We have a defence that can see out a 1 nil win with not much trouble. A lot more teams in the league are pressing high leaving space in behind.

We have Kova who can play deep with Rodri in a double pivot basically two CDMs , Foden playing as ten in midfield. We launch counter attacks a lot quicker when we win the ball.

We’ve sat back a lot more against Burnley and even more against Newcastle. We used the long ball more to Haaland. Just think of Doku in the space Walker had is nightmare fuel for opposition teams. It broke Newcastles press every time

Feels like Pep is changing the team again. The transfers we’ve targeted excel at dribbling and moving the ball quickly up the pitch.

Gvardiol
Kovacic
Doku
Eze ( if it is )

All excel at dribbling and moving the ball at speed. Foden and Alvarez in that Newcastle game were like two tens.
This is what is going over some people. Other teams stayed playing pep ball and Pep is laying new foundations. V exciting times of these transfers go through.

Age is going down and we can take on anyone in devastating fashion and Haaland will have creative supply all over the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.