Eberechi Eze

Which stats?
That Eze had twice as many goals & assists (14) as Paqueta (7), including 3x the amount of non-penalty goals, playing in more or less the same position?
You could argue the stats back up that Eze is the better player, depending on how high you value different stats.
I would say that they are on a similar level, and 2 months ago before anyone knew we were interested in Paqueta most Premier League fans would say that Eze had a better season.
Passing, defensive stats. It's all about opinions.

Excited if we get this one done, I think he looks like a cracking prospect, he’d be amazing with better players around him and Pep’s coaching.

To be fair, our current board once signed Maicon, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia and Nastasic on deadline day ;) Dictionary definition of a panic!

Fair comment mate!

Although whilst our board may well have been responsible for sanctioning that horrifying clusterfuck of a window, it’s important to remember this was pre-Txiki, pre-Berrada and crucially pre-Pep!

I’d like to believe we don’t have that level of fuck up in us anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.