Eberechi Eze

Reports this morning that Wirtz, Barella, and Olmo are all not for sale this summer. We have inquired. After Bellingham, Rice, and Paqueta, that would make Eze our 7th choice ;). Common sense will most likely prevail, and we will go into the season with what we have and re-evaluate in January.
where have you read these "reports" please , unless it was from txiki or peps desk then i wouldn't take too much notice, or do you mean twitter ?

Genuinely don't have a solid opinion on this or Doku.

Both seem like they're bigger gambles than the club has taken under Pep. We've made our living buying just below world class players for just below world class prices and turned them world class.

These 2 feel a lot more like they could be incredible revelations under Pep or they could be expensive mistakes. I guess we just won't know for a year or so.

Exciting though! And it helps that I genuinely think we don't *need* either of them. If they both turned out to be like Phillips I think we'd still compete on all fronts.

Ezé's more a winger from what I've seen. Centrally, he ain't getting a game at City imo, plus we need pace, power, trickery & jeopardy out wide, so we can continue to tactically evolve.

If our interest is concrete & if we sign Doku, it'll be like back to the future with Sterling & Sané.
Is he? I've only ever seen him playing centrally for Palace.

Genuinely don't have a solid opinion on this or Doku.

Both seem like they're bigger gambles than the club has taken under Pep. We've made our living buying just below world class players for just below world class prices and turned them world class.

These 2 feel a lot more like they could be incredible revelations under Pep or they could be expensive mistakes. I guess we just won't know for a year or so.

Exciting though! And it helps that I genuinely think we don't *need* either of them. If they both turned out to be like Phillips I think we'd still compete on all fronts.
Makes both signings exciting in my view!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.