Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

Bilboblue said:
g180aj said:
pudge said:
SOUTHAMPTONblue

Hmmmmmm ;)

a family of born and bread blues who sit behind me in 111 live in southampton and make every home game and alot of away's to, so your atempt at humour means nothing.

3 more of us in 307 and a fair few more from that area dotted around the ground.
Apologies for any who thought I was insinuating he wasn't a blue because he's from Southampton, but even 'southamptonblue' has told me he knew what I meant...

pudge said:
Bilboblue said:
g180aj said:
a family of born and bread blues who sit behind me in 111 live in southampton and make every home game and alot of away's to, so your atempt at humour means nothing.

3 more of us in 307 and a fair few more from that area dotted around the ground.
Apologies for any who thought I was insinuating he wasn't a blue because he's from Southampton, but even 'southamptonblue' has told me he knew what I meant...

No need to apologise fella, enough people have seen me and my son at games over the last 20 years to know we are not glory boys! (and yes, we were at York away!!!)

PUTTYBLUE said:
Just googled top ten young footballers and Eden was 3rd Mario Gotze was 1st!
Dont know much about him????

Many on here believe he is overhyped and wont be anywhere as good as people believe, i have followed him for a while now and can asure people he will be amazing for us.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175385</a>

Bilboblue said:
pudge said:
Bilboblue said:

No need to apologise fella, enough people have seen me and my son at games over the last 20 years to know we are not glory boys! (and yes, we were at York away!!!)
It was a poor attempt to highlight that Utaka played for Portsmouth, hence my scepticism at his analysis of him lol

mallard-flapping.jpg

just don't start that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.