Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

pudge said:
southamptonblue said:
Just for a bit of balance against the "football Manager" types with their 'he's amazin' quotes ..........
He may or may not be, BUT however good he may look over 90mins as opposed to youtube.....it was in a league won by a team who had John FUCKING USELESS Utaka playing for them ;)
SOUTHAMPTONblue

Hmmmmmm ;)

a family of born and bread blues who sit behind me in 111 live in southampton and make every home game and alot of away's to, so your atempt at humour means nothing.

richards30 said:
pudge said:
richards30 said:
Why are u so insistent mate?? Are u willing it to happen? There is no evidence whatsoever and even tolm has said the rags aren't even bidding!! FFS!
It's no fun when you just jump straight into the boat!
Aarrrrggghh!! You fucker!! :-) been a long day!! Touché pudge mate.

I'm confused... So Are you saying he hasn't signed for that lot ????? I'm just going to have to read all the pages aren't I ?

Blue2112 said:
One name and one name only

Wesley Sneijder

Didn't he sign for the rags last season, all the experts said so.

They know fuck all about fuck all, its silly season and its anything to fill a headline and airtime.

Along with Nasri and Silva and Alexis Sanchez.

Blue2112 said:

Wesley Sneijder

They know fuck all about fuck all, its silly season and its anything to fill a headline and airtime.
His contract must be up for renewal mustn't it? He's been there for 4 years now? Sky know fuck all!! Even fell for the aguero signs!! Lol

LoveCity said:
Hargreaves was a last minute signing wasn't he, Mancini wanted one of De Rossi/Sandro/Gago but no funds were made available for another signing so we hurried Hargreaves on deadline day. I doubt we knew we were signing him two weeks earlier or why didn't we just sign him then? He was a free agent after all.
Sandro would have been a good buy well better than Parker. Seems like Mancini knew we would be weak with out Yaya and tried getting some good cover shame he had to settle for Hagreaves.

richards30 said:
Blue2112 said:

Wesley Sneijder

His contract must be up for renewal mustn't it? He's been there for 4 years now? Sky know fuck all!! Even fell for the aguero signs!! Lol

Think he said once a red always a red so they're not bothering with any contract renewals, he's a lifer along with Berbatov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.