Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Every signing we make this happens, a few too many people on the wind up in this thread, we have our eyes on the main culprits, and the ban hammer is being dusted off!

We don't mind fans of other clubs coming on here as long as they are open and honest about who they are and who they support, any attempt at subterfuge will be found out and you will be out, final warning to everyone behave

dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Mad 4 It said:
If we miss out then go for Gotze, he is even better than Hazard
In what department?

And getting Gotze from a big club like Dortmund is like trying to get Silva from us. Ain't happening.

SuperSilva said:
johnmc said:
The rags can afford £38m, don't kid yourselves they can't.

I thought they had floated on the Singapore Stk Exchg so that would bring in an pretty big influx of cash to help in transfers this season ...anyone?
Didn't happen, not enough interest and the wrong time to float.

Ntini77 said:
johnmc said:

Yeah, in instalments over the next millennium.

Look they spent £50m + last year and their revenue has increased. I see no rational reason why this summer would be different to last season. They have money I'm pretty sure. What I dont think they will do is upset their wage structure but I'm not sure what wage we will give a 21 year old either

johnmc said:
A quick google search reckons £130k a week. How much do you think we will pay Hazard a week?
Ahhhh selective googling.

Clever, no one will notice.<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Ntini77 said:
johnmc said:

Yeah, in instalments over the next millennium.

Look they spent £50m + last year and their revenue has increased. I see no rational reason why this summer would be different to last season. They have money I'm pretty sure. What I dont think they will do is upset their wage structure but I'm not sure what wage we will give a 21 year old either
Decreased by £26m you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.