Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
A quick google search reckons £130k a week. How much do you think we will pay Hazard a week?
Ahhhh selective googling.

Clever, no one will notice.

-- Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm --

johnmc said:
Ntini77 said:
Yeah, in instalments over the next millennium.

Look they spent £50m + last year and their revenue has increased. I see no rational reason why this summer would be different to last season. They have money I'm pretty sure. What I dont think they will do is upset their wage structure but I'm not sure what wage we will give a 21 year old either
Decreased by £26m you mean

The mirror was the first result for "Ashley Youngs wages" and stated £130k. The Mirror granted but the first google result so selective yes.

I must have selective memory as well as I thought their profit had increased this year?

from tolmie last post i think he stands by what he said.
as for moses source im going for a player who will leave the club by june 4th.
owen or has he already gone?????

johnmc said:
Ntini77 said:
johnmc said:
The rags can afford £38m, don't kid yourselves they can't.

Yeah, in instalments over the next millennium.

Look they spent £50m + last year and their revenue has increased. I see no rational reason why this summer would be different to last season. They have money I'm pretty sure. What I dont think they will do is upset their wage structure but I'm not sure what wage we will give a 21 year old either

My understanding was that their revenue had dropped 6% and their cash reserves had fallen to £26mill. Plus the glazers have taken £100 mill out every year since they bought them.

If you wanted to play in a fantastic team there is only one real choice and its Sky blue. Everyone can see who is the best option, City by a country mile.

route46 said:
from tolmie last post i think he stands by what he said.
as for moses source im going for a player who will leave the club by june 4th.
owen or has he already gone?????

Nani

Fed up of the Hazard saga already... but can't stop reloading this thread. Damn it all!

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
A quick google search reckons £130k a week. How much do you think we will pay Hazard a week?
Ahhhh selective googling.

Clever, no one will notice.

-- Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm --

johnmc said:
Decreased by £26m you mean

The mirror was the first result for "Ashley Youngs wages" and stated £130k. The Mirror granted but the first google result so selective yes.

I must have selective memory as well as I thought their profit had increased this year?
My £26m appears to be off but their year on year Q2 results are are down

<a class="postlink" href="http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/manchester-united-q3-2012-results.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05 ... sults.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.