Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
SuperSilva said:
I think Mancini has said to this whole hazard saga "fuck it, tell him to piss off, we have all summer and after the Euros 2012 to pick 3 world class players" ....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7769290/Mancini-calm-over-summer-deals

I doubt he said that yet tbh, it's probably the statement for greedy agents that City are not desperate and they can't ask for heavens.

I was just guessing... but I agree a lot more with what you just said... telling agents to calm down.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaN5JqUSTQw[/youtube]

We sit and watch these lifeless forms
Stark and petrified
The high suspense of an empty stage drawing in clutching to its breast
With murmured words we sigh and focus on the main façade

Beyond the hard reluctant windows
News from magazines
We wrote their names on books we'd borrowed as if to bring us closer still
And threw it all away to focus on the main façade
Rage in Eden jigsaw sequence
But no-one could see the end

And they were the new gods
And they shone on high
Their heavy perfume on the night sucked them down in red tide
All is through the looking glass focus on the main façade
But no-one could see the end

Disciples of the new way
Portraits in the new sand
See when they run their longest mile holding caps in wet hands
Eyes upon them try to focus on the main façade
But no-one could see the end....

route46 said:
from tolmie last post i think he stands by what he said.
as for moses source im going for a player who will leave the club by june 4th.
owen or has he already gone?????

Owen has gone, being linked to Stoke City.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would appear I am wholly to be made responsible for the decision Hazard and his agents finally arrive at.

Not sure what is being attributed to me, where I have said he has signed?

What I will say is this, I would back myself against anyone, this forum or elsewhere, every single time when it comes to posting info as I have it.

It is why I remained steadfast throughout the Nasri and Aguero sagas last summer.

You can only have the courage of your convictions and those you trust. I'll keep posting and when.

I'll leave the opportunists and piggybackers to try and call a 50/50 when the agenda is now at hand.

Good night blues!

God almighty, not this excuse again...

Like all transfers before, we have now entered the not to sure who he will sign for bit, this is where your metal is tested, for the ITKs it tests their credentials, having survived one or two threads like this in the past and having received little bits of information (not that I am ITK you understand) I am content to sit back and watch all the muppets waste many hours spouting on will he won't he, turn their anger on some of the information quoted, watch MUTV (sky news) and be persuaded he ain't coming here. For me I am content he will be a city player, if it doesn't happen it won't be because the ITKs are not ITKs it is just that transfers are huge complex contract negotiations worth millions of pounds and sometimes the unforseeable happens.

Chill people - for those experiencing this for the first time enjoy, for those with longer memories of the Tevez signing, Lescott, Silva, Toure (Yaya) Ronaldinho, Kaka (there was a cracker) don't make the same mistakes and get drawn.

God don't you just love the transfer window.

Of course they can afford it otherwise they wouldn't have registered an interest.

And they spent £55m last Summer. They might be under financial pressure but they generate huge cash flows, and could therefore borrow monies at the drop of a hat

The question is where does Hazard want to go, and how far each interested club is prepared to go to meet his and his agents terms. There's a suggestion that the City deal has stalled over agent terms, and that Utd are prepared to meet these ie they are offering more

This is all speculation. I reckon a lot of the Utd hype is down to SSN running that story that they understand the player wants to go to Utd.

I still don't really understand why we are in for Hazard when we have Nasri, Silva and Tevez but that's a bit off topic.

The news about Drogba leaving CFC is the big news of the night. They are going to have to spend fortunes to rebuild that team.

reddishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would appear I am wholly to be made responsible for the decision Hazard and his agents finally arrive at.

Not sure what is being attributed to me, where I have said he has signed?

What I will say is this, I would back myself against anyone, this forum or elsewhere, every single time when it comes to posting info as I have it.

It is why I remained steadfast throughout the Nasri and Aguero sagas last summer.

You can only have the courage of your convictions and those you trust. I'll keep posting and when.

I'll leave the opportunists and piggybackers to try and call a 50/50 when the agenda is now at hand.

Good night blues!

God almighty, not this excuse again...

Backed by Ric as a reliable source. Do one you clown.

johnmc said:
Ntini77 said:
johnmc said:
The rags can afford £38m, don't kid yourselves they can't.

Yeah, in instalments over the next millennium.

Look they spent £50m + last year and their revenue has increased. I see no rational reason why this summer would be different to last season. They have money I'm pretty sure. What I dont think they will do is upset their wage structure but I'm not sure what wage we will give a 21 year old either

I don't deny they'll spend big this window. But financially we are playing in a different ball park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.