Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
My £26m appears to be off but their year on year Q2 results are are down

<a class="postlink" href="http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/manchester-united-q3-2012-results.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05 ... sults.html</a>

Fair enough. I thought heir last annual report showed record profit following training kit sponsors and other deals.

They will shed Berbatov and Owen from the wageroll though.

What worries me somewhat is taggart will see his side being only beaten on goal difference so only needs a tweak or two therefore can afford to spunk 70% of their budget on the main buy. Also the transfer fee isnt really the issue as if the price is £38m it will stay at that as teams will see no value in a bidding war at that level.

So it comes down to salary if thats how Hazard is. DO we pay 21 year olds more than Chelseas and the rags?? Genuine question as I dont know. I know we can afford to but do we and will we?

Edit - the rags dont have a worry with FFP do they so we may have a limit wheras they can factor it in.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/17/manchester-united-debt-glazers?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+(Football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... +(Football</a>)

This is where I had £26m from. Net debt up £26m

Jimfv1 said:
I hope we can sign him,...losing out to Real Madrid over Di Maria, and Barca for Sanchez was expected by most fans,..but if we lost out to Chelsea or Utd it would be painful.

I can understand the agent asking for more,...City for the past two seasons have cut agents fees,...no stories in the press about City standing up to players and agents over fees. We have spent more money than all clubs in the Premier League over the past few seasons but our agent fees are lower pro rata to cash spent than any other club.
No it wouldn't. We are the Champions. There are other players, and if we lose out, it's because we are prepared to lose out and judge that it's not in our interests to up our bid beyond a certain level.

We have a value on a player. Have to accept that Utd's need for a creative midfielder is a lot higher than ours.

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
cookster said:
Backed by Ric as a reliable source. Do one you clown.

You'd think that seven transfer windows of quality information would convince some...

so wasn't him the source of the "josè is coming" 3 years ago then 2 years ago then 1 year ago then 2 months ago ?

Just what the thread needs "King Clown" arrives.

Please leave the forum for genuine City fans, not glory hunting Mancini fanboys.

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
cookster said:

You'd think that seven transfer windows of quality information would convince some...

so wasn't him the source of the "josè is coming" 3 years ago then 2 years ago then 1 year ago then 2 months ago ?

I dont think it was ever actually said. It was however, a couple of time's, heavily suggested. It certainly didnt do Mancini justice.

Implication isnt the same as calling it though.

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
cookster said:
Young players on relatively low wages! Not 150-200K

Ashley Young. What do you reckon he is on?
£70k tops

-- Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 pm --

Ducado said:
Every signing we make this happens, a few too many people on the wind up in this thread, we have our eyes on the main culprits, and the ban hammer is being dusted off!

We don't mind fans of other clubs coming on here as long as they are open and honest about who they are and who they support, any attempt at subterfuge will be found out and you will be out, final warning to everyone behave
Ok I'll stop it. I'm a rag

Ashley Young is on £120k per week.

Mancio said:
Damocles said:
cookster said:

No.

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Damocles said:

Please leave the forum for genuine City fans, not glory hunting Mancini fanboys.
Just when I thought the thread was getting back on track

cookster said:
Mancio said:
Damocles said:

Haha ! Nicely put.

Thing was in the Sanchez deal the player had specifically let it be known he wanted to go to Barca, we were fighting a losing battle. If Hazzard comes out and says I love the rags i only want to consider playing for them but will consider the other offers I would agree getting him would be unlikely. He hasn't in fact he has said he likes both the red shirt and blue seats reference it would have been easy for him to say as a kid growing up I always dreamed of playing at the swamp, he hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.