Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first thought as he source was owen, if it is i wouldnt worry as i cant see him knowing much.

Is Hazard actually good enough to have all this excitement over him?

I've only seen youtube videos and doesn't look much better than what we have and that's in a shit league.

SuperSilva said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would appear I am wholly to be made responsible for the decision Hazard and his agents finally arrive at.

Not sure what is being attributed to me, where I have said he has signed?

What I will say is this, I would back myself against anyone, this forum or elsewhere, every single time when it comes to posting info as I have it.

It is why I remained steadfast throughout the Nasri and Aguero sagas last summer.

You can only have the courage of your convictions and those you trust. I'll keep posting and when.

I'll leave the opportunists and piggybackers to try and call a 50/50 when the agenda is now at hand.

Good night blues!

I always appreciate your input Tolmie, you're a star and keep at it! Fook all the idiots spurting out crap mate.

Nice post Tolm ;)

Most of you lot need to learn to look at facts and common sense not twitter/the tabloids.

He's coming it's just his agent trying to be billy big banana.

If he doesn't come it'll be because we jibbed him not the other way round.

blueinsa said:
reddishblue said:
cookster said:
Backed by Ric as a reliable source. Do one you clown.

Are you part of the cabal too ;) good WUM = lots of site hits = ?

boring.jpg

Exactly.

I hope we can sign him,...losing out to Real Madrid over Di Maria, and Barca for Sanchez was expected by most fans,..but if we lost out to Chelsea or Utd it would be painful.

I can understand the agent asking for more,...City for the past two seasons have cut agents fees,...no stories in the press about City standing up to players and agents over fees. We have spent more money than all clubs in the Premier League over the past few seasons but our agent fees are lower pro rata to cash spent than any other club.

Mad 4 It said:
If we miss out then go for Gotze, he is even better than Hazard

Exactly. Like I said before, there's plenty of these types of players around. Mario Gotze is only 19 and looks every bit as good as Hazard.

His name isn't as cool tho and I think we can only handle one Mario at the club

Damocles said:
cookster said:
reddishblue said:
God almighty, not this excuse again...

Backed by Ric as a reliable source. Do one you clown.

You'd think that seven transfer windows of quality information would convince some...

so wasn't him the source of the "josè is coming" 3 years ago then 2 years ago then 1 year ago then 2 months ago ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.