Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Jimfv1 said:
I hope we can sign him,...losing out to Real Madrid over Di Maria, and Barca for Sanchez was expected by most fans,..but if we lost out to Chelsea or Utd it would be painful.

I can understand the agent asking for more,...City for the past two seasons have cut agents fees,...no stories in the press about City standing up to players and agents over fees. We have spent more money than all clubs in the Premier League over the past few seasons but our agent fees are lower pro rata to cash spent than any other club.
No it wouldn't. We are the Champions. There are other players, and if we lose out, it's because we are prepared to lose out and judge that it's not in our interests to up our bid beyond a certain level.

We have a value on a player. Have to accept that Utd's need for a creative midfielder is a lot higher than ours.

Yes there are other players,..but he is the main, big signing so far in the build up to this window. We have courted him publicly with Viera and others at City keeping tabs on him all season,..so to miss out to a rival for a third season running would be painful.

Jimfv1 said:
Marvin said:
Jimfv1 said:
I hope we can sign him,...losing out to Real Madrid over Di Maria, and Barca for Sanchez was expected by most fans,..but if we lost out to Chelsea or Utd it would be painful.

I can understand the agent asking for more,...City for the past two seasons have cut agents fees,...no stories in the press about City standing up to players and agents over fees. We have spent more money than all clubs in the Premier League over the past few seasons but our agent fees are lower pro rata to cash spent than any other club.
No it wouldn't. We are the Champions. There are other players, and if we lose out, it's because we are prepared to lose out and judge that it's not in our interests to up our bid beyond a certain level.

We have a value on a player. Have to accept that Utd's need for a creative midfielder is a lot higher than ours.

Yes there are other players,..but he is the main, big signing so far in the build up to this window. We have courted him publicly with Viera and others at City keeping tabs on him all season,..so to miss out to a rival for a third season running would be painful.

We wanted Berbaflop and he ended up at the RAGS. You can't win them all but I'm still confident it will be us or Chelski.

ElanJo said:
Mad 4 It said:
If we miss out then go for Gotze, he is even better than Hazard

Exactly. Like I said before, there's plenty of these types of players around. Mario Gotze is only 19 and looks every bit as good as Hazard.

His name isn't as cool tho and I think we can only handle one Mario at the club

And I have been saying just this (dispite SWP's nonsense). If the youth wants to go elsewhere, then so beit - plenty of other fish in the sea who will 'die for the cause'.......................i for one would rather have them than pandering to players who wont.

kippaxwarrior said:
So is he coming or not?

United guy on a forum who they all respect, he say united deal done dusted.

i think Tolmie said its 50/50... but i could be wrong

other than that, just the usual united sycophants making thing's up.

cookster said:
Jimfv1 said:
Marvin said:

We wanted Berbaflop and he ended up at the RAGS. You can't win them all but I'm still confident it will be us or Chelski.

I don't think we really wanted him, we just wanted to sign any big name striker to put City on the map when the sheik bought us.

Honestly, I have absolutely no fear that we will let United beat us to a target ... none at all.

Chelsea is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.