Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
(From Eden Hazard's official page)

20 May 2012

Eden Hazard confirms that his agent had talks with Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

In the interview after his last game, Eden thanked his team to help him become who he is.

He added added his manager spoke to all 3 clubs, and that the Chelsea offer makes it hard for him to choose.

Very logical for a 21-year old player to doubt, when huge clubs are trying to convince a player to join. Strong doubts because all 3 clubs are different.

Manchester United has many pros, with a tradition and history so big only Real Madrid can keep up with, Millions of fans in fanclubs over the globe, a guarantee to play every year for the Premier League title and Champions League cup. Not to forget Sir Alex Ferguson, who is the only trainer that managed to keep his team in the best 5 teams in Europe for years in a row. And what about the series of ex-players, that are known by any football fan: Cantona, Giggs, Cole, York, Stam, Solkskjaer, Schmeichel, Barthez, Ronaldo... The list is enormous.

Manchester City's tradition is not as strong, but has currently built a very strong team, with players like Tévez, Agüero, Silva, Kompany and the Italian coach Roberto Mancini, a coach with strong records, a strong personality and who used to be as well a very fine technical player.

Chelsea is a combination of both, with stronger tradition than City, has won more prizes won, and remarkable names as Drogba, Čech, Lampard, Terry, etc... that are known to every fan, and have achieved the status of World Class as well.

Both last clubs can offer a much higher salary, but their future depend on the finances of their owners. What if Abramovich (Chelsea) or the Abu Dhabi United Group (Manchester City) to lower the priority of football and decide to stop spending money in the clubs? What if the Financial Fair Play sets in soon, and the clubs are not able to buy any player they want anymore to keep themselves in the top 3? Then it all comes back how well the clubs are led, and what the trainer can do to stay ahead.

The answer lies with Eden Hazard. In our humble, personal opinion, the most important is that the trainer believes in the player, sees the talent that is there. Secondly that the trainer has a proven record of making players better. Thirdly, the stability of the club. Looking at the last 10 years, and seeing where the team ended in the championship says it all.

History has proven all teams can play champion, and be the best for a while, but only few clubs always rise back to the top: Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, AC Milan, Inter, Real, Barcelona, Marseille, PSG, Anderlecht, Sparta Prague, Ajax, PSV, Feijenoord, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Celtic, Glasgow Rangers, Rosenborg, Olympiakos, AEK Athens, ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.edenhazard.es/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.edenhazard.es/</a>

that's his official site as much as google.com is

rickmcfc said:
JamesMCFC said:
If we won't pay him £200,000 a week

United certainly cannot

Leaving only Chelsea...

Chelsea won't pay more than £175k, which is what their top earners are on.

Even still, I doubt they are that stupid either. Real risk of them not making the top 4 again next year (they probably will, but still a risk) and they have to replace a lot of old wood. That would be a huge commitment to a 21 year old.

Wasn't there something about friendly with Lille when this story began or am I dreaming?

I think he is coming to us, I think his agent just used the Chelsea victory as leverage against us to keep trying us to pay more and more (it's his job, don't blame him, it's just annoying from the fans point of view).

Flappers gonna flap.

I'm confident. John Bico attacks via the press by linking United/Chelsea and the Ducker story is Citys response.

I see no reason to worry. This is the necessary foreplay done before we start the fucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.