Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incyblue said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Incyblue said:
别担心,他会加入曼城队的。未来是我们蓝队的天下。

WUM ban him!
That's the 2nd time you've had a pop at one of my posts in the past week.
First one was a witty post which people found funny, but you go "geeze" when another says "great post"
Now you want me to get banned....
Let me translate.......in a topic named Hazard someone post in Japanese which I can't read, but in short (and anti Japanese for certain reasons, like I hate the French as a Englishman) I reply in maderin and you want me band.
Well while you learn your new opposable thumbs and do enough to felch the admins to ban me, cause if you had the admin right this forum might as well be unlikelyfan19 opinion no post allowed.

I said don't worry he'll sign for city the future is blue(meaning hazard)
The actual translation is don't worry he' will sign for man city. The future is under a blue sky
(casual, not formal)
I hope this explains my post before you over react as you chuck your shit against the walls

I think he may have been joking...?
...if you're serious?

Incyblue said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Incyblue said:
别担心,他会加入曼城队的。未来是我们蓝队的天下。

WUM ban him!
First one was a witty post which people found funny, but you go "geeze" when another says "great post"
Let me translate.......in a topic named Hazard someone post in Japanese which I can't read, but in short (and anti Japanese for certain reasons, like I hate the French as a Englishman) I reply in maderin and you want me band.
Well while you learn your new opposable thumbs and do enough to felch the admins to ban me, cause if you had the admin right this forum might as well be unlikelyfan19 opinion no post allowed.

The actual translation is don't worry he' will sign for man city. The future is under a blue sky
(casual, not formal)
I hope this explains my post before you over react as you chuck your shit against the walls
....wtf?

MSP said:
it's obvious that City is sending statements to his agent through media... first Mancini's "we're calm" in Sky Sports, then these 2 articles

Exactly - Mancini was saying the exact opposite last year regarding Aguero and Nasri, and would most likely still love to have his deals done and dusted early doors. Two stories in different papers that are saying the same thing, almost word for word, points to briefing by City.

This is a big transfer for us, not in terms of the fee or the player himself, but more the fact that we're not going to be dictated to anymore by a player still short of the top, top level. We are the Champions, after all, and how we operate in the market is going to be different now than when the money first arrived.

Incyblue said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Incyblue said:
别担心,他会加入曼城队的。未来是我们蓝队的天下。

WUM ban him!

(casual, not formal)

haha ;)

I am treading lightly for fear of a clarkie...

(just in case you didn't get it, I was just being funny because about 0.0001% can read that...)

Just relax, you're all good man, deep breaths!

Not been following this for a few days and don't have time to read all the pages can some one summarise the recent activity (or lack there of) of the Hazard saga?

Look at this crap.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1191146-eden-hazard-former-lille-star-should-stay-away-from-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1191 ... ester-city</a>

1.67% can't read it you ignorant twat.
LOL
feel a **** now. no hard feelings, your opposable thumbs are well developed, although you have to stop chucking your shit against the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.