Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he is destined for us, have been for a while now. Soon enough he'll be on the OS being interviewed and he'll say there was never really any other serious option.
My guess is he will also say dressing his kid up in pale blue from top to toe for his final Lille game was a deliberate action and meant as a hint.

Jumanji said:
MSP said:
Jumanji said:
I can believe his fears about getting maximum playing time.

He's a 21 year old that sees Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Nasri and probably thinks "well fuck, where's the room for me?"
If City were ready to meet his and his agent's demands he wouldn't think much about it ;)
I do believe playing time is a big deal for him. He has said this many times.

Hell, even his father has said the same as well:
"The priority for Eden is one thing: games. Opportunities. It might be better to join a club just below the biggest."
He only have to look at Torres and his fellow Belgium striker Lukaku @ Chelsea!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2147547/Romelu-Lukaku-forgive-Andre-Villas-Boas-Chelsea-treatment.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tment.html</a>

Reading various sources today this is my take on it.
The situation surrounding the Hazard transfer saga is becoming a case of bluff and double bluff. Various quotes have clouded the matter and a good case can be made either way.
It seems the players’ agent is using the knowledge that United are desperate for a genuine attacking threat from midfield and Chelsea’s new found status as European champions to drive up the salary. It seems that the deal was agreed with City weeks ago but was ended by City after ludicrous demands of £5M by the agent so was put back on the open market. Since then agent is demanding wages in the region of £200k a week which is a figure way beyond United and would cause serious problems for Chelsea as Terry, Lampard and Torres have parity clauses in their contracts.
United and Chelsea seemed to have overtaken City when Hazard’s father was quoted in saying his boy ‘wanted to play regularly, so it might be better to play for someone just below the top level’. In a bizarre twist it now seems as though City are using their status as champions to enable them to stand firm in their negotiations whilst United might have to succumb to his demands, as they did with Rooney, to even have a chance but they don't buy the league do they?

monty silva said:
The situation surrounding the Hazard transfer saga is becoming a case of bluff and double bluff. Various quotes have clouded the matter and a good case can be made either way.
It seems the players’ agent is using the knowledge that United are desperate for a genuine attacking threat from midfield and Chelsea’s new found status as European champions to drive up the salary. It seems that the deal was agreed with City weeks ago but was ended by City after ludicrous demands of £5M by the agent so was put back on the open market. Since then agent is demanding wages in the region of £200k a week which is a figure way beyond United and would cause serious problems for Chelsea as Terry, Lampard and Torres have parity clauses in their contracts.
United and Chelsea seemed to have overtaken City when Hazard’s father was quoted in saying his boy ‘wanted to play regularly, so it might be better to play for someone just below the top level’. In a bizarre twist it now seems as though City are using their status as champions to enable them to stand firm in their negotiations whilst United might have to succumb to his demands, as they did with Rooney, to even have a chance but they don't buy the league do they?

I think you are right with the bluff situation. But I don't think Uniteds interest is credible - just being used by the agent. The fact we are confident to sit on our 110k a week with a small cut to the agent says a lot about how we perceive the interest from Chelsea and United.

What a joke lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thejournal.ie/the-spoof-site-that-tricked-people-into-thinking-that-man-united-signed-eden-hazard-458295-May2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thejournal.ie/the-spoof-site ... 5-May2012/</a>

Project said:
monty silva said:

I think you are right with the bluff situation. But I don't think Uniteds interest is credible - just being used by the agent. The fact we are confident to sit on our 110k a week with a small cut to the agent says a lot about how we perceive the interest from Chelsea and United.
totally agree mate. and to be honest although i really want hazard for the first time ever i`m actually chuffed to bits with the stance we`re taking!! also i know that if we dont get hazard then we will certainly go out and get someone else so i`m starting to calm alittle .

oddfellows said:
LoveCity said:
Mind you, if we don't get Hazard then Tolmie's street cred might take a knock.

Pathetic statement

Pmsl ! How many times does TH have to remind people he doesn't know what Hazard is going to do ! Not that he needs to justify himself but even a doughnut like myself can work that out.

Re: Eden Hazard

oddfellows said:
LoveCity said:
Mind you, if we don't get Hazard then Tolmie's street cred might take a knock.

Pathetic statement
This

TH Never said we are 100% going to sign Hazard or any other player for that matter, Tolmie just informs us witch player we are in for and how long we have come.

Until the player as put ink on paper anything can happen with complex deal, Something poeple on here just don't seem to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.