Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
if bobby gets involved then hazard will be ours!!!
I think its quite sweet that we get the manager involved and I'm glad hes being included cos hes had a hell of a time. :)

richards30 said:

He's already spoke with Bobby too when he was over for the Derby. It was Bobby that told Hazard his plans for him, the team and the club. I agree that if Bobby gets involved again then Hazard will be ours.

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
Manchester City's tradition is not as strong, but has currently built a very strong team, with players like Tévez, Agüero, Silva, Kompany and the Italian coach Roberto Mancini, a coach with strong records, a strong personality and who used to be as well a very fine technical player.

Chelsea is a combination of both, with stronger tradition than City, has won more prizes won, and remarkable names as Drogba, Čech, Lampard, Terry, etc... that are known to every fan, and have achieved the status of World Class as well.

Both last clubs can offer a much higher salary, but their future depend on the finances of their owners. What if Abramovich (Chelsea) or the Abu Dhabi United Group (Manchester City) to lower the priority of football and decide to stop spending money in the clubs? What if the Financial Fair Play sets in soon, and the clubs are not able to buy any player they want anymore to keep themselves in the top 3? Then it all comes back how well the clubs are led, and what the trainer can do to stay ahead.

The bit in bold has annoyed me abit. its on his official website (well i think its official if not then thank god) discussing that on an open forum takes the piss abit. maybe i'm being a little precious.
oh ffs

You're certainly being kept on your toes bud. ;)

Vincent said:
Where would Hazard even play ? I'd much rather have Nasri starting next season. He came into his own in the last 5/6 games.

Either behind the striker like Tevez did when he cam back, or out wide. It wouldn't mean Nasri dropping to the bench, I think Nasri would be amazing deeper in midfield and taking up more of a playmaker role.

BibbyBlue85 said:
richards30 said:

He's already spoke with Bobby too when he was over for the Derby. It was Bobby that told Hazard his plans for him, the team and the club. I agree that if Bobby gets involved again then Hazard will be ours.
How do you know all this?

The cookie monster said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
richards30 said:

Fruit pastille bribe matey...works every time. ;)

The cookie monster said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
richards30 said:

Various people who also told me that Hazard would be at the Derby. He was given the Silva treatment in the sense that Bobby sold the club and his vision whilst the clubs assistant's did the rest in terms of the Manchester lifestyle and property market. Tolmie also posted as much the other day.<br /><br />-- Tue May 22, 2012 10:56 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
The cookie monster said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Fruit pastille bribe matey...works every time. ;)

Please note the fruit pastille's have gone from a normal roll to a sharing bag ;)

Pastor Kidney said:
richards30 said:

Baconface could try his kidnapping trick again at the airport

Baconface; " welcome to manchester Eden".

Hazard; " Thankyou driver,nice taxi....get me to the Etihad by 2pm and theres a tip in it for you". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.