Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
You think we invited him over for the derby and Mancini didn't at any point speak to him?

And Tolm said Bobby was coming back to sort it personally some 18 hours before the goal story. That will do for me.

Was he 100% at the derby?
Yes he was 100% at the derby and I have seen an interview where he confirmed it.

Now you really should knowthis as you spend a lot of time on here trying to wind people up and asking silly questions and telling untruths (such as Crerand tweeting, something a quick check shows he hasn't done since October 4th last year).

Well sorrrryyyyy!!!

I had read numerous times that Hazard was at the derby but nothing actually concrete. Didnt see anything where Hazard confirmed it? Anyway, when have you ever seen a transfer target at a game of someone interested in him and not signed. Ive never seen it. IF he was there I reckon its a done deal.

Anyone ever thought about the clubs involvement possibly in this? Drag out a battle against your nearest rivals and Europes champions and we win, dashing their plans and send a message to others who is the team to pick?? The longer the rags and chelsea are in the race the less time they have to spend on "Plan B" and with the Euros coming up they will have to wait until after then which leaves little time.

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
Was he 100% at the derby?
Yes he was 100% at the derby and I have seen an interview where he confirmed it.

Now you really should knowthis as you spend a lot of time on here trying to wind people up and asking silly questions and telling untruths (such as Crerand tweeting, something a quick check shows he hasn't done since October 4th last year).

Well sorrrryyyyy!!!

I had read numerous times that Hazard was at the derby but nothing actually concrete. Didnt see anything where Hazard confirmed it? Anyway, when have you ever seen a transfer target at a game of someone interested in him and not signed. Ive never seen it. IF he was there I reckon its a done deal.

Anyone ever thought about the clubs involvement possibly in this? Drag out a battle against your nearest rivals and Europes champions and we win, dashing their plans and send a message to others who is the team to pick?? The longer the rags and chelsea are in the race the less time they have to spend on "Plan B" and with the Euros coming up they will have to wait until after then which leaves little time.
I would agree with all of that but I think we did have him in all but signature and now the agent is trying to use Chelsea to increase his cut. I still think he will end up with us, its Nasri and Yaya all over again.

SWP's back said:
I would agree with all of that but I think we did have him in all but signature and now the agent is trying to use Chelsea to increase his cut. I still think he will end up with us, its Nasri and Yaya all over again.

Or the agent is in on it and we have him earning his exorbitant fee?

I reckon there is more of this goes on than is apparent. Obviously an agen is more likely to say clubs are interested when they are not but I reckon City have people savvy enough to make the agents work for us sometimes

My concern is that the Lille Manager recently said Hazard had changed his mind in the last 2 weeks as to which club he is going to. A couple of weeks ago we were clear bookies favourites now its the rags!

Plain Speaking said:
My concern is that the Lille Manager recently said Hazard had changed his mind in the last 2 weeks as to which club he is going to. A couple of weeks ago we were clear bookies favourites now its the rags!

Did he??

You mean since the derby then?

I don't think any journalist really knows what's going on and I doubt if City or anyone else is dragging it out on purpose. I just think the lad wants all the options on the table before making a choice.

(By the way with all the bullsh*t speculation, I'm surprised Arsenal have not been mentioned. This summer they need to spend and Hazard would fit in to their team perfectly. He's basically a more likely to succeed Arshavin. Plus signing a big name could convince VanPersie to stay. Arsenal aren't far off being real challengers - 3 maybe 4 key signings and their squad could be phenomenal - at least as good as United's)

All question marks raised by Hazard, his agent and former manager are surely down to a request from our side. Better to keep all the opposition busy wasting precious time and energy on trying to lure over Hazard when in reality he has already agreed to sign for us.

Just remember Silva's transfer, all that speculation and worry and then once it was official Davis himself told us there really was another option than City, considering they way we had approached him and the offer we had on the table.

I feel very confident Hazard is already ours....

TonyM said:
I don't think any journalist really knows what's going on and I doubt if City or anyone else is dragging it out on purpose. I just think the lad wants all the options on the table before making a choice.

(By the way with all the bullsh*t speculation, I'm surprised Arsenal have not been mentioned. This summer they need to spend and Hazard would fit in to their team perfectly. He's basically a more likely to succeed Arshavin. Plus signing a big name could convince VanPersie to stay. Arsenal aren't far off being real challengers - 3 maybe 4 key signings and their squad could be phenomenal - at least as good as United's)

I disagree about Arseanl, I think they are a million miles from being a serious contender. Not sure any defender other than Vermalen is good enough. They have Wilshere and Sagna who seem to be getting serious injuries time after time. Walcott blows hot and cold, AOC is unproven, RVP may be off and if not him and Podolski could be great, but rely too much on them for goals. No midfielder scores enough. People rave about the keeper as well but I'm unconvinced.

When you say 3 or 4 players, they would need tobe all in the £20-£30m bracket and we all know that wont happen.

They are an injury or sale to RVP and Vermalhen away from having a mid table squad - in fact I reckon Liverpool currently have a better squad

Matt the Giant said:
All question marks raised by Hazard, his agent and former manager are surely down to a request from our side. Better to keep all the opposition busy wasting precious time and energy on trying to lure over Hazard when in reality he has already agreed to sign for us.

Just remember Silva's transfer, all that speculation and worry and then once it was official Davis himself told us there really was another option than City, considering they way we had approached him and the offer we had on the table.

I feel very confident Hazard is already ours....

Back in the real world players and clubs dot do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.