Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
SWP's back said:
Yes he was 100% at the derby and I have seen an interview where he confirmed it.

Now you really should knowthis as you spend a lot of time on here trying to wind people up and asking silly questions and telling untruths (such as Crerand tweeting, something a quick check shows he hasn't done since October 4th last year).

Apparently he said it on Mufc.tv not twitter

Why are people watching paddy crerand on rag.tv

No idea!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Latest transfer odds .....Hazards next club

Man Ure Evens
Man City 5/2
Chelsea 9/2

Fantasy odds on fantasy markets made up by how much money is placed
A blue mate of mine said a couple of weeks back to expect the scum to spend this summer, as they did last, associating themselves with players we're after only later to say they couldn't match our numbers. Thus creating to illusion that they are able to shop at Harrods when in fact they're off to Matalan and mollifying their fans at the same time. Let's see how this pans out....

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Latest transfer odds .....Hazards next club

Man Ure Evens
Man City 5/2
Chelsea 9/2

Fantasy odds on fantasy markets made up by how much money is placed
A blue mate of mine said a couple of weeks back to expect the scum to spend this summer, as they did last, associating themselves with players we're after only later to say they couldn't match our numbers. Thus creating to illusion that they are able to shop at Harrods when in fact they're off to Matalan and mollifying their fans at the same time. Let's see how this pans out....

so effectively, their doing a tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.