Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fantasy odds on fantasy markets made up by how much money is placed
A blue mate of mine said a couple of weeks back to expect the scum to spend this summer, as they did last, associating themselves with players we're after only later to say they couldn't match our numbers. Thus creating to illusion that they are able to shop at Harrods when in fact they're off to Matalan and mollifying their fans at the same time. Let's see how this pans out....

so effectively, their doing a tottenham.
With 'knobs' on....

Murph said:
Agent: give me more money
City: no
Agent: Right Yaya might want a move, and Hazard has other options.
City:....?

City: don't slam the door on your way out

Murph said:
City: So you wish to go down the Kia route and rule all your future clients out of a potential move to the biggest draw in The best league in Europe, good luck increasing your portfolio ?

Edited for accuracy

johnmc said:
Plain Speaking said:
My concern is that the Lille Manager recently said Hazard had changed his mind in the last 2 weeks as to which club he is going to. A couple of weeks ago we were clear bookies favourites now its the rags!

Did he??

You mean since the derby then?
To be fair, you can't blame him after watching United's ruthlessly attacking display against us. You'd be a fool not to want in on that.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Murph said:
City: So you wish to go down the Kia route and rule all your future clients out of a potential move to the biggest draw in The best league in Europe, good luck increasing your portfolio ?

Edited for accuracy

Perfectly put post..........they know know which side of thier bread is buttered

bobmcfc said:
Manchester City's tradition is not as strong, but has currently built a very strong team, with players like Tévez, Agüero, Silva, Kompany and the Italian coach Roberto Mancini, a coach with strong records, a strong personality and who used to be as well a very fine technical player.

Chelsea is a combination of both, with stronger tradition than City, has won more prizes won, and remarkable names as Drogba, Čech, Lampard, Terry, etc... that are known to every fan, and have achieved the status of World Class as well.

Both last clubs can offer a much higher salary, but their future depend on the finances of their owners. What if Abramovich (Chelsea) or the Abu Dhabi United Group (Manchester City) to lower the priority of football and decide to stop spending money in the clubs? What if the Financial Fair Play sets in soon, and the clubs are not able to buy any player they want anymore to keep themselves in the top 3? Then it all comes back how well the clubs are led, and what the trainer can do to stay ahead.

The bit in bold has annoyed me abit. its on his official website (well i think its official if not then thank god) discussing that on an open forum takes the piss abit. maybe i'm being a little precious.

It's not his official website, fgs. It's spanish domain extension and it's designed like my 6 years old daughter made it.

Fucking hell.
64 pages of shite about someone who may or not play for us.
If he does....great.....if he doesnt.....I'm really not arsed!!!!

goatinho said:
Fucking hell.

I'm not sure this section of the forum is for you somehow?

goatinho said:
Fucking hell.
Well I know I can leave the thread now you've given us that fanstastic insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.