Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
well, if you think that Giggs and Scholes are playing at top level, specially first one, than it's cool..
*Insert not sure if serious picture*

Sure, they are world beaters at their career peak.
Ah of course, I must have missed where I wrote that....

They both play consistently for (like it or not) one of the biggest teams in the world in the toughest league in the world. So yes, my point remains, I think they are both playing at a high level.

bluedacris said:
samharris said:
bluedacris said:
I can see why he would sign for either chelsea or the rags, I mean, who wouldn't want to play with the likes of Terry, Lampard, Kalou, Malouda, Welbeck, Phil Jones, Young, Erva & Giggs. We've got a promising team but lets face it..

Balotelli.. shit, diving ****,

Dzeko.. crap,

Barry.. twat,

Clichy.. French, shit,

Milner.. face like a fucking tomataaa...

Wonder if that twats been twatted yet ;)

I see my sense of humour is wasted on some of you..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCnc1l3Sn8&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCnc1l3Sn8&feature=plcp</a>

Thats the twat im talking about...

Oh...I do believe you thought I meant you ??

Seems your sense of humour requires a bit of tweaking.. ;)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Can't be arsed looking if posted

From rag cafe

Paddy Crerand has just said on MUTV (live), that he has been told by his source, who is pretty good (Paddy's words), that Hazard is going to City for 38 million.

Is that the fake MUTV?

Load of rags and even espn announced it on twitter then quickly back tracked lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/May/manchester-united-seal-hazard-deal.aspx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Feat ... l.aspx.htm</a>

When have sky ever got a story right from the off ? if he signs then great bri9ngs something different if he dosent well i wont be losing sleep
CHAMPIONES

If he goes to the rags he can team up with Sneijder, afterall Sky Sports told us he was nailed on to United all last Summer.

We're doomed I tell ya....Silva, Yaya and Aguero all wanna leave, we're gonna lose Eden to the Rags and there's reports we're having a black and white badge next season. Think I might jump ship to one of the big clubs because it all sounds like its going tits up at City.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The narrative is now being painted in its usual form when we try to sign anyone of note.

Blues need to keep their powder dry the next few days, reading and listening the usual spoon-fed crap.

I genuinely believe United are not in the current equation, and dropped out weeks back.

I base that on David Gill's recent comments about history over cash, our courting of Hazard.

The stakes are such, United cannot even afford to take it very far. The fee is huge and wages are way beyond anything barring Rooney.

Hazard wants a quick conclusion, I don't think United can clear the dead wood in time to even justify a tangible offer.

Chelsea may have come late to the party, but I'm pretty relaxed. The agent is being a clown but so was Nasri's.

United won't pay the agent fees, Chelsea have plenty of ongoing issues to resolve.

We are Premier League champions and Bobby is coming back today to finish the job.

Have a little faith in our guys.

Like it Tolmie.

I speck of gold amongst all the shite in this thread.

if its £38m then its £38m! in a squad like ours he`d be worth double that in 2 years!!!! hopefully that twat crerand was crying his fucking eyes out as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.