Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

Come on Eden face facts.
City prem title parade 100,000
Chelski CL parade 80,000
Manyoo parade BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Thats the sound of their open top red bus reversing back into the garage.

The Paddy Crerand Show is on MUTV right now so he probably did say it but Crerand has a reputation if being a KFA to the extent that the rags say "If Crerand says it, the opposite happens".

Jumanji said:
Hazard wants it sorted before June 2nd. Here is the video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E20V4phjaE[/youtube]
if his agent wasnt being a twat he could have had it sorted now mate!!!!

Jumanji said:
Magicpants said:
Hazard really isn't THAT good you load of fucking wierdos.

If we were talking about Messi I could maybe understand the amount of freaking out but he is not anywhere near that level.

Whoever signs him aren't suddenly going to become world beaters because of Eden Hazard.
Hazard give us something we sorely lack (penetration).

Being the only player in Europe to score more than 15 goals and 15 assists besides Messi tells me he's damn good.

I take it you haven't watched him?

I have watched him play 14 times this season, more last season and when I say watched him I dont mean stroking one out to youtube highlights.

I am almost certain all the people who are treating ths transfer as if we were on the verge of signing Messi are the ones who have only seen the guy play on youtube clips, and judging by your goals/assist comment I am sure you are one of them.

He is a quality player and he would give us something we lack in term of width and pace, but he not a unique snowflake, there are alternatives who would provide the same thing.

As for his goals/assists, like I said he is quality but bear in mind the quality of the teams he is facing week in week out, the french league is a long long way below Germany/Italy in terms of quality, never mind Spain/England.

He would be a good signing, thats it.

bluedacris said:
samharris said:
bluedacris said:
I see my sense of humour is wasted on some of you..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCnc1l3Sn8&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCnc1l3Sn8&feature=plcp</a>

Thats the twat im talking about...

Oh...I do believe you thought I meant you ??

Seems your sense of humour requires a bit of tweaking.. ;)

haha! I had an idea you were referring to the rag in the video, but thought I'd clarify my comment unless other hadn't realised!

just encase

Im cool. :)

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
Sure, they are world beaters at their career peak.
Ah of course, I must have missed where I wrote that....

They both play consistently for (like it or not) one of the biggest teams in the world in the toughest league in the world. So yes, my point remains, I think they are both playing at a high level.

City could sign Mike Sumerbee but that wouldn't mean he would be playing at top level. The fact they are playing consistently for one of the biggest teams in the world means nothing but the fact that their team was not able to purchase top level players on their positions.

They are barely able to play a full game, Scholes still looks solid in time he gets but Giggs was liability for them for most of this season. Players can't play at top level when they're 35+, not even Zanetti is good as he was.

Someone's quality is what I consider playing at top level, not the club he plays for. And again, nobody can't play at top level quality with age of 35+. And especially, that can't be said for someone who's 21 only.
I like how you slipped Buzzer's name in there, seeing as you probably hadn't heard of him 4 years ago...

Players can play at a high level past 35, look at 'keepers Given, Van der Sar, Brad Friedal...

And Giggs and Scholes are 38 and 37 respectively, so the past 2 or 3 seasons must be taken into account and over that period of time, they have played at a high level at the highest level

Magicpants said:
Jumanji said:
Magicpants said:
Hazard really isn't THAT good you load of fucking wierdos.

If we were talking about Messi I could maybe understand the amount of freaking out but he is not anywhere near that level.

Whoever signs him aren't suddenly going to become world beaters because of Eden Hazard.
Hazard give us something we sorely lack (penetration).

Being the only player in Europe to score more than 15 goals and 15 assists besides Messi tells me he's damn good.

I take it you haven't watched him?

I have watched him play 14 times this season, more last season and when I say watched him I dont mean stroking one out to youtube highlights.

I am almost certain all the people who are treating ths transfer as if we were on the verge of signing Messi are the ones who have only seen the guy play on youtube clips, and judging by your goals/assist comment I am sure you are one of them.

He is a quality player and he would give us something we lack in term of width and pace, but he not a unique snowflake, there are alternatives who would provide the same thing.

As for his goals/assists, like I said he is quality but bear in mind the quality of the teams he is facing week in week out, the french league is a long long way below Germany/Italy in terms of quality, never mind Spain/England.

He would be a good signing, thats it.

Yeah whatever 'magic pants',

whatever. ;-)

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:
Ah of course, I must have missed where I wrote that....

They both play consistently for (like it or not) one of the biggest teams in the world in the toughest league in the world. So yes, my point remains, I think they are both playing at a high level.

City could sign Mike Sumerbee but that wouldn't mean he would be playing at top level. The fact they are playing consistently for one of the biggest teams in the world means nothing but the fact that their team was not able to purchase top level players on their positions.

They are barely able to play a full game, Scholes still looks solid in time he gets but Giggs was liability for them for most of this season. Players can't play at top level when they're 35+, not even Zanetti is good as he was.

Someone's quality is what I consider playing at top level, not the club he plays for. And again, nobody can't play at top level quality with age of 35+. And especially, that can't be said for someone who's 21 only.
I like how you slipped Buzzer's name in there, seeing as you probably hadn't heard of him 4 years ago...

Players can play at a high level past 35, look at 'keepers Given, Van der Sar, Brad Friedal...

And Giggs and Scholes are 38 and 37 respectively, so the past 2 or 3 seasons must be taken into account and over that period of time, they have played at a high level at the highest level

whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.