Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eden Hazard

alky313 said:
salfordblues said:
With reports (this morning) that Rags are favourites for his signature, Would you now settle for him guaranteeing a move to Chelsea.

This would mean that there's no chance we'd get him, but the Rags wouldn't get him either.

Would you take this scenario now or take a gamble in the hope that we can still get him?

I'm not afraid of United getting anyone.

Sky sources said they're favourites to sign. Although, it isn't the OS, you've got to give it some credence.

Marvin said:
Crescent said:
balotelli17 said:
i think we'll sign him tbh imo chelsea wont need him as they have marin, de bruynne, davila and also piazon will most likely start out wide as will feruz so i dont think chelseas an option but you never know with roman, i dont think united will go after him after they signed nick powell and i also think hes not fergies type of player, i think we'll get him and he'll fit in well maybe its just his agent messing about bico is well known for this. we have to remember when bobby went to watch hazard he was with bico.

^This.

The rags can't pay 35mil and his weekly wages.

Whereas Chelsea have a slight chance but I still doubt he will go there even if they're CL champions since they have signed Marko Marin and he plays the exact role as Eden ( uses both feet, winger, attacking midfielder, slower than Eden ) so he won't have a lot play time with them.

I believe he's going to sign with us once the transfer windows open.
They spent £55m last Summer, and can't afford not to spend

With SSN saying they understand MUFC is his preferred option we must assume they're favourites. They're not always right, but they wouldn't say that unless they had good reason

Third time lucky with them and their top targets.

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:
21 + 15 = 40?

You missed the plus. Plus I'm not impressed with your perfectionism :)

Cheers
What? Your initial post didn't make sense (or was a pathetic joke I'm not sure yet),

Plus, who's to say Hazard won't be playing at a high level at the age of 36 say? Look at Giggs and Scholes

well, if you think that Giggs and Scholes are playing at top level, specially first one, than it's cool..

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
You missed the plus. Plus I'm not impressed with your perfectionism :)

Cheers
What? Your initial post didn't make sense (or was a pathetic joke I'm not sure yet),

Plus, who's to say Hazard won't be playing at a high level at the age of 36 say? Look at Giggs and Scholes

well, if you think that Giggs and Scholes are playing at top level, specially first one, than it's cool..
*Insert not sure if serious picture*

salfordblues said:
alky313 said:
salfordblues said:
With reports (this morning) that Rags are favourites for his signature, Would you now settle for him guaranteeing a move to Chelsea.

This would mean that there's no chance we'd get him, but the Rags wouldn't get him either.

Would you take this scenario now or take a gamble in the hope that we can still get him?

I'm not afraid of United getting anyone.

Sky sources said they're favourites to sign. Although, it isn't the OS, you've got to give it some credence.

One last push by his agent to up his wages with us?

Hazard really isn't THAT good you load of fucking wierdos.

If we were talking about Messi I could maybe understand the amount of freaking out but he is not anywhere near that level.

Whoever signs him aren't suddenly going to become world beaters because of Eden Hazard.

samharris said:
bluedacris said:
I can see why he would sign for either chelsea or the rags, I mean, who wouldn't want to play with the likes of Terry, Lampard, Kalou, Malouda, Welbeck, Phil Jones, Young, Erva & Giggs. We've got a promising team but lets face it..

Balotelli.. shit, diving ****,

Dzeko.. crap,

Barry.. twat,

Clichy.. French, shit,

Milner.. face like a fucking tomataaa...

Wonder if that twats been twatted yet ;)

I see my sense of humour is wasted on some of you..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCnc1l3Sn8&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiCnc1l3Sn8&feature=plcp</a>

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

*Insert not sure if serious picture*

Sure, they are world beaters at their career peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.