Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nmc said:
Jumanji said:
taconinja said:
Awesome. Thanks for the update! :)
We'll have to wait two weeks maximum it seems.

Agent: "He will make up his mind after the matches against Montenegro and England, and then he'll go on vacation with an eased mind."

Hazard also said a few days ago that he wants it wrapped up before June 2nd.

2 weeks of flapping, it is.

Well if he's gonna make us wait a couple of weeks ... fu(k him, let's move on to our next target Martin Buster Phillips anyone?

Yeah I've heard he will be the first £1 billion pound player

lol, Fail is short of any news so they're rehashing stuff from Sunday and feature it on main page

Hazard admits he favours Chelsea move after Champions League heroics

Eden Hazard has opened the door on a move to Stamford Bridge by admitting that Chelsea's Champions League victory has made a difference to his plans.

The Lille playmaker is heading for the Barclays Premier League and says he wants his future decided by Saturday week, when he will play for Belgium against England at Wembley.

He does not want that game to be seen as his shop window.

Lille's asking price for Hazard is £35million and he had looked destined for Manchester City this summer. But, while still interested in the player, the Premier League champions have gone cool on the deal.

Hazard, 21, is also a target for Manchester United and said after his farewell game: 'I have not made my choice. Chelsea is a possibility now, yes. Chelsea will play in the Champions League next year.

'They are a great team with great players. Their interest has made me hesitate. I want it (his future) sorted out by June 2 when Belgium play England. I want to go on holiday with a clear head.'

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2147805/Eden-Hazard-admits-favours-Chelsea-Champions-League-heroics.html

Hazard has been placed on standby while Mancini rushes to agree wage terms with Emile Heskey, also pursued by Barcelona and AC Milan

RandomJ said:
Am I the only one who thinks he seems like a bit of a prick? He's loving the attention and making clubs jump through hoops for him. Just my impression anyway.
What hoops?

Ntini77 said:
I don't really get the panic. You just know we'll sign someone just as awesome if we miss out on Hazard.

yep, and no doubt we've done a majority of the ground work for it already. Like last year, Sanchez dragged on and on and on, and when finally after weeks he and Udinese agreed terms with Barca, Aguero was only like a week to 10 days away.

Sometimes it's hard to forget that it's not even June yet.

Jumanji said:
What panic?

xp.dads_army_dont_panic.mug.right.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.