Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
How reliable is this guy ?
James Cooper
‏@JCTransferNews

im getting 100% conformation from my source that EDEN HAZARD has signed for manchester united for £32.5million, 5 year deal, £140,000 a week

He also said that his medical is booked for the 4th June - a date which originated from Moses on Redcafe (who, the last I heard, was on a WUM mission of biblical proportions)

Tevez City said:
How reliable is this guy ?
James Cooper
‏@JCTransferNews

im getting 100% conformation from my source that EDEN HAZARD has signed for manchester united for £32.5million, 5 year deal, £140,000 a week

The account was only created 3 hours ago...I'm not sure if it is legit.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/JCTransferNews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/JCTransferNews</a>

Another fake account with a randomly downloaded photo of an important looking man. Can't even spell wages.

Anyone with "Transfer News" or "ITK" or "Agent" in their Twitter username is usually a load of bollocks. Ironically though, the guy called @intheknow99 actually knows some stuff.

This is what happens when some of you 'rely' on Twatter for information.

It's "the bloke down the pub" edition of information.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
citytill1die84 said:
goatinho said:
Fucking hell.
64 pages of shite about someone who may or not play for us.
If he does....great.....if he doesnt.....I'm really not arsed!!!!

Don't enter the topic then it's that simple.

Some people are a bit strange like that

"I dont care so much i will write something telling people"
well i started reading the 1st couple of pages thinking i would learn somthing but it was just going round in circles so so skipped to near the end and it was still the same!!!
and i come back tonight with another 20 odd pages and it still the same people thinking they no stuff.
bizare.

20sbc07 said:
Am I the only one who isn't bothered about this signing?

I'm no expert on him but he doesn't look much better than what we have
Plus all this pissing about not choosing a club makes me think he's the money grabber type who would move clubs the second a higher money offer came in.

I may be wrong though.

You are ;)

Over the past few years he has been offered a loooooot more than what he earns in Lille, however he never left until today.
Hazard is a loyal player, who likes stability. The reason why he's had such a hard time choosing between Chelsea City and Utd is because he knows he will stay many years in his
next club, so he doesn't want to make any mistake.

I don't see him playing in more than 3 clubs in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.