Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel said:
Tevez City said:
Castiel said:
Why do United want him anyway? They have a squad composed entirely of wingers and they're screaming out for a CM or even a DM.

It seems just as strange as trying to sign Sneijder when they needed a CM. I swear if Ferguson had City or Chelsea resources he'd make some massive mistakes.

I think he will play behind Rooney.
Why? Rooney has been a revelation for them where he is now. They're in absolute dire need of some midfielders and they want to spunk money away on a winger/AMC? Ludicrous. The 2 derby matches you dominated them in this season were precisely because they have no midfield.

But I think he did better when he played as a striker.

In addition to that, Ferguson wants to imitate Barcelona by playing with fast & skilful forwards and he don't want to use a typical tall striker and that's why Berbatov didn't play a lot this season.

All you people saying he would be no good for the rags have it wrong 'if he's as good as his record suggest' He can play in the hole which allows rooney to go more forward he has tons of assist .

He also fits the rags bill - yes they may pay 30 mill but if he comes up trumps he'll be off to madrid / us for 50 in a few years.

I haven't seen much of him myself but if he is the next comingat 21 then he'll end up being a bargain and they get a great playerto boot.

My only hope if we don't get him that he's not as good as people say - i'll add if he was that good surely the belgian team would be a bit better

onceabluealways said:
All you people saying he would be no good for the rags have it wrong 'if he's as good as his record suggest' He can play in the hole which allows rooney to go more forward he has tons of assist .

He also fits the rags bill - yes they may pay 30 mill but if he comes up trumps he'll be off to madrid / us for 50 in a few years.

I haven't seen much of him myself but if he is the next comingat 21 then he'll end up being a bargain and they get a great playerto boot.

My only hope if we don't get him that he's not as good as people say - i'll add if he was that good surely the belgian team would be a bit better
Im sorry but that is arrogance beyond belief

For Man u (and Fergie personally)this isnt about the compatability of the player in his team, its about making a statement to City about competing etc. Yes this guy is a quality player and would do a great job in any team but i reckon losing the league (especially the way they did)hurt him more than we know, theyre now obsessed with scuppering our deal for the lad even if it eventually means he ends up at Chelsea.

We have to get used to this now. If he goes to the swamp then fine, but we all know he will be papering over the cracks. City will have other targets, they wont be dictated to in the market these days so we can be calm, and patient, and trust the club to do whats best for City.

In my opinion the lad at AC Milan, Thiago Silva, would be a much better buy as I feel the back should be our priority. In terms of the forward line its a case of 'if it aint broke, dont fix it'.

dtc78 said:
For Man u (and Fergie personally)this isnt about the compatability of the player in his team, its about making a statement to City about competing etc. Yes this guy is a quality player and would do a great job in any team but i reckon losing the league (especially the way they did)hurt him more than we know, theyre now obsessed with scuppering our deal for the lad even if it eventually means he ends up at Chelsea.

We have to get used to this now. If he goes to the swamp then fine, but we all know he will be papering over the cracks. City will have other targets, they wont be dictated to in the market these days so we can be calm, and patient, and trust the club to do whats best for City.

In my opinion the lad at AC Milan, Thiago Silva, would be a much better buy as I feel the back should be our priority. In terms of the forward line its a case of 'if it aint broke, dont fix it'.

This. They are a bitter, bitter lot.

dtc78 said:

Chelsea have already signed Marin and have had a bid turned down for Moura. I'd say Hazard is between us and Utd with us winning in the end.

dtc78 said:

I think you're wrong. I think it's the statement to their fans that they are apparently trying but they can't fight with City's millions.

Tevez City said:
Castiel said:
Tevez City said:
I think he will play behind Rooney.
Why? Rooney has been a revelation for them where he is now. They're in absolute dire need of some midfielders and they want to spunk money away on a winger/AMC? Ludicrous. The 2 derby matches you dominated them in this season were precisely because they have no midfield.

In addition to that, Ferguson wants to imitate Barcelona by playing with fast & skilful forwards and he don't want to use a typical tall striker and that's why Berbatov didn't play a lot this season.
Did better despite scoring fewer?

SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:
Castiel said:

Did better despite scoring fewer?

Don't feed the troll. Just let him to ragcafe and be Hazard United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.