Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man u can buy this guy. Sometimes some people make out that they are skint to the point where they cant offer more than 50k for a player. This is incorrect, they may choose to shoot their entire load on him, and then sell him on for big money to Spain just like Ronaldo. Speculate to accumulate and all that.

It would be naive to assume they are out of the game because of money.

just cos vinny said he wont perswade him to join us and he will let him make up his mind himself, doesn't mean he wont answer questions if he gets asked from hazard.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Here's another report -
Last night the BBC 5 Live Football Daily show had a section on Eden Hazard and where he may be going. It was more of the usual, talking about his progress at Lille and people like John Motson, Colin Murray and Robbie Savage pretending to know anything about France's Ligue 1.
Then Match of the Day regular Colin Murray claimed that he had a source around the BBC who had said Eden Hazard to Manchester United was a done deal for £32m. Murray said the man in question had inside knowledge and had been right about several things before.
This is a BBC radio show so not really the place for a wind-up, but this is the 'unique' Colin Murray so it can't be ruled out. To back himself up he said the 'source' had told him Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was the front runner for the Aston Villa job before he was linked by the mainstream media.
Take it as you will.
Well Solskjaer's not going anywhere!!!

SWP's back said:
Tevez City said:
Castiel said:
Why? Rooney has been a revelation for them where he is now. They're in absolute dire need of some midfielders and they want to spunk money away on a winger/AMC? Ludicrous. The 2 derby matches you dominated them in this season were precisely because they have no midfield.

But I think he did better when he played as a striker.

In addition to that, Ferguson wants to imitate Barcelona by playing with fast & skilful forwards and he don't want to use a typical tall striker and that's why Berbatov didn't play a lot this season.
Did better despite scoring fewer?

He scored 30 goals when played upfront in 2009/2010.

Anybody think hazard is overrated from what ive seen is he is skillfull not a bad passer and has a little bit of pace but is he what we need ?.i think we are crying out for genuine pace either way whatever happens i think the guys overated but only time will tell.

How reliable is this guy ?
James Cooper
‏@JCTransferNews

im getting 100% conformation from my source that EDEN HAZARD has signed for manchester united for £32.5million, 5 year deal, £140,000 a week

Tevez City said:
How reliable is this guy ?
James Cooper
‏@JCTransferNews

im getting 100% conformation from my source that EDEN HAZARD has signed for manchester united for £32.5million, 5 year deal, £140,000 a week

hes on twitter, that answers your question. stop flapping

out of the sun!

biplane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.