Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
SWPISHOME said:
If Hazard wants to go to United then let him f*ck off to the swamp.

My thoughts exactly....people seem to be treating him like some sought of football messiah. He has had a good few seasons in Ligue 1 and that's it.

Him not signing for us is not a major loss. there are other quality players out there who can fill the wing

Exactly, To be honest I didn't see much of Hazard, I only seen him playing twice against Liverpool in the Europa League 2 season's ago. Who ever we bring in will have to be world class to improve the squad we already have, We will only be stronger next season, Clichy, Nasri, Aguero ect only had there first season with us last season.

I honestly don't mind if he wants to join United let him go there, Hope he enjoys the runners up position.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
SWPISHOME said:

My thoughts exactly....people seem to be treating him like some sought of football messiah. He has had a good few seasons in Ligue 1 and that's it.

Him not signing for us is not a major loss. there are other quality players out there who can fill the wing

While I agree that we could make better signings, the fact he's played very well consistently in Ligue 1 is nothing to turn your nose up at. He's been tearing shit up since about ~18 years old. Cabaye had a brilliant season for Lille, moved to Newcastle and had a brilliant season here. Talent is easily spotted, and can potentially translate well anywhere. Nasri moved to Arsenal after 2 seasons in the Marseille team, and was brilliant. Hazard is the dog's bollocks, make no mistake.

The saving grace I'm getting from this is that they won't get Kagawa if they buy Hazard, who I regard as the better player and more suited to the Prem.

chicagoblues said:
I am not convinced this guy is better than Nasri....
overrated

He really is better than all City's attacking midfielders.

Silva and Nasri are world class players, but Hazard is just exceptional IMO.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
SWPISHOME said:

While I agree that we could make better signings, the fact he's played very well consistently in Ligue 1 is nothing to turn your nose up at. He's been tearing shit up since about ~18 years old. Cabaye had a brilliant season for Lille, moved to Newcastle and had a brilliant season here. Talent is easily spotted, and can potentially translate well anywhere. Nasri moved to Arsenal after 2 seasons in the Marseille team, and was brilliant. Hazard is the dog's bollocks, make no mistake.

The saving grace I'm getting from this is that they won't get Kagawa if they buy Hazard, who I regard as the better player and more suited to the Prem.

It;s obvious Hazard will be playing Premier League Football next season, With who is still to be seen, But will be good to see how he turns out in English football, If he joins United Ihope he turns out to be a flop, Like Veron, Forlan ect I never seen Kagawa play, What position does he play?

dannyirishblue said:
Tevez City said:
chicagoblues said:
I am not convinced this guy is better than Nasri....
overrated

im speechless at that comment

You're not familiar with tevez city are you mate?

The Fat el Hombre said:
dannyirishblue said:
Tevez City said:

im speechless at that comment

You're not familiar with tevez city are you mate?
i actually didnt think he was that bad....until now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.