Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dannyirishblue said:
ForEVRA Red said:
http://www.mercato365.com/infos-club...d-852157.shtml

Eden Hazard at Manchester United, it's only a matter of details. As we announced Sunday, the Belgian player has decided to defend the colors of Manchester United despite competition from City and more recently Chelsea. The player and the Reds are in broad agreement. There are only some loose ends before the formalization of the transfer in the coming days. Player of the LOSC has made ​​his choice last week. A five-year contract awaits. With GI

United fan here. Very realistic and not egotistical like most United fans.

Why do most city fans write use of with Hazard? In my honest opinion I still think hes city bound, backed up by the fact when i went to OT loads of people tere sayingits a done deal 38mill to city.

But it does seem too be gathering pace with him joining United. Still can't see it.
And tbh, he doesn't solve any of our problems. I heard that this deal wil swallow our transfer budget?

WDFF.

We need a CM. Atleast 1. Hazard is a luxury player for BOTH teams.

Anyway exciting times ahead for Manchester. The new capital of football...
RAG..

Whats that? your last 4 games......Won, Drawn, Fuck! Fuck!

Lol

mancboy123 said:
Ive said this i dont know how many times, the only reason he goes to united for a lower offer and lets be honest it wont be a lower offer is because hes more confident of getting into their team and being the big fish in a smaller pond if that is his attitude he is well suited there because if you dont back your own talent enough to get into a top quality side then how is anyone else going to back you.

He has got used to being the big fish in a small pond at lille look how he milked his send off and he is going to be uniteds trophy player and be a big fish in their small pond which will in turn upset rooney and ferdinand etc.

So in summary he is a big fish in a small pond.?

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
mancboy123 said:
Ive said this i dont know how many times, the only reason he goes to united for a lower offer and lets be honest it wont be a lower offer is because hes more confident of getting into their team and being the big fish in a smaller pond if that is his attitude he is well suited there because if you dont back your own talent enough to get into a top quality side then how is anyone else going to back you.

He has got used to being the big fish in a small pond at lille look how he milked his send off and he is going to be uniteds trophy player and be a big fish in their small pond which will in turn upset rooney and ferdinand etc.

So in summary he is a big fish in a small pond.?

sounds a bit fishy to me

Can't see the franch reports being very reliable,

With the amount of media attention this transfer is getting I can not see some franch website we have never heard of getting a scoop like this.

Sky, Twitters, and website's like this are all just having a stab in the dark, then if he come's out and says "Im going to the scum" they can all say we were right when we told you last week.

SWPISHOME said:
If Hazard wants to go to United then let him f*ck off to the swamp.

My thoughts exactly....people seem to be treating him like some sought of football messiah. He has had a good few seasons in Ligue 1 and that's it.

Him not signing for us is not a major loss. there are other quality players out there who can fill the wing

Media is playing it smart, if he goes to the Rags, they can say I told you so, If he comes to us they can say it was all set for United when we swooped down and bribed and coerced him and hijacked the deal somehow at the last second! Its pretty clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.