Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting how chelsea have just had a 32 million offer rejected for lucas moura. now they already have marin who plays attacking midfield or on the wing. that says to me they arent confident of getting hazard/ arent getting him. think he's coming to manchester but not sure which

SWPISHOME said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
My thoughts exactly....people seem to be treating him like some sought of football messiah. He has had a good few seasons in Ligue 1 and that's it.

Him not signing for us is not a major loss. there are other quality players out there who can fill the wing

While I agree that we could make better signings, the fact he's played very well consistently in Ligue 1 is nothing to turn your nose up at. He's been tearing shit up since about ~18 years old. Cabaye had a brilliant season for Lille, moved to Newcastle and had a brilliant season here. Talent is easily spotted, and can potentially translate well anywhere. Nasri moved to Arsenal after 2 seasons in the Marseille team, and was brilliant. Hazard is the dog's bollocks, make no mistake.

The saving grace I'm getting from this is that they won't get Kagawa if they buy Hazard, who I regard as the better player and more suited to the Prem.

It;s obvious Hazard will be playing Premier League Football next season, With who is still to be seen, But will be good to see how he turns out in English football, If he joins United Ihope he turns out to be a flop, Like Veron, Forlan ect I never seen Kagawa play, What position does he play?
As do I. Kagawa plays where Silva is most effective, and has an exceptional work rate to go with a high level of technique and skill.

mancityscot said:
interesting how chelsea have just had a 32 million offer rejected for lucas moura. now they already have marin who plays attacking midfield or on the wing. that says to me they arent confident of getting hazard/ arent getting him. think he's coming to manchester but not sure which

Yep. But has the Rags invited Hazard to a game though during last season?

dannyirishblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
dannyirishblue said:
im speechless at that comment

You're not familiar with tevez city are you mate?
i actually didnt think he was that bad....until now lol

Ok !

Am I not allowed to express my opinion ?

I know Hazard is NOT tested in a strong League yet, but I feel he will prove how good he is next season in the EPL and I hope he will show his talent here @ City.

mancityscot said:
It also makes you wonder who's buying the players/planning the squad for next season.

Tevez City said:
dannyirishblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You're not familiar with tevez city are you mate?
i actually didnt think he was that bad....until now lol

Ok !

Am I not allowed to express my opinion ?

I know Hazard is NOT tested in a strong League yet, but I feel he will prove how good he is next season in the EPL and I hope he will show his talent here @ City.

Of course you're allowed an opinion, just as others are allowed to mock that opinion if they choose to do so.

Couldn't give a shit whether he comes or go's to united, never seen him play plus there's plenty more out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.