Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was also convinced when he was done deal with Arseanal last season....

.... why this forum doesn't have any smiley ?

carlos92 said:
richball_PF55 said:
For a 21 year old he has an awful big ego....

Same with a certain Portuguese player at Real when at that age.........

Not to this extent, I don't remember Ronaldo going on like that when United where signing him,
And if reports are true he's looking for 250k a week?

If it's true, I don't care how good he is, He'd be too much hassle....
Get Moura instead...<br /><br />-- Wed May 23, 2012 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Tbh, I can see why some think he could be better than Silva in the future.
Yeah but Tevez City says he's better now, which quite frankly is horse shit.

If Tevez City said we would win the league next season, I'd be fairly sure we'd end up relegated.

i have been a great admirer of hazard for a while and he is not as good as silva not even close and anyone that actually watches him knows that. he is a good player as is kagawa and lucas moura who are both equal if not better than him at the moment

carlos92 said:
richball_PF55 said:

coincident ? did you notice he winked his eye in one of the youtube video...
wannabe ladyboy v 2.0 ?

I'd like to see if Silva will rekindle that early season form.

He said on a sky interview that that was the first time in his career playing at that level of performance.

chicagoblues said:
carlos92 said:
richball_PF55 said:

coincident ? did you notice he winked his eye in one of the youtube video...
wannabe ladyboy v 2.0 ?

Nope he has just got an lazy eye. Seriously though he just got that swagger and pace in his play similar to that ladyboy.

dannyirishblue said:
Tevez City said:
chicagoblues said:
I am not convinced this guy is better than Nasri....
overrated

He really is better than all City's attacking midfielders.

Silva and Nasri are world class players, but Hazard is just exceptional IMO.
im speechless at that comment
I'm not, only a Rag Cnut would come out with that utter shite.

The only reason he will go to United imo is because he thinks he has an easier path to their 1st team.
How many footballers will take less money, play with a lesser team which is United?

Many are saying he is United bound. All i can say is that Kompany can really try and push him to City during the international break.

chicagoblues said:
And I was also convinced when he was done deal with Arseanal last season....

.... why this forum doesn't have any smiley ?

You need to have 500 posts to your name mate. And that doesn't mean 460 LOL replys.
.Ready
.Steady
. ..GO!!

party0051.gif

I'd say this was a wind-up if it wasn't in The Times...

Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, has not yet given up hope of landing Eden Hazard, the much coveted Belgium midfielder, despite his £32.3 million price tag and competition from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

Although the 21-year-old was thought to face a choice between the European champions, the Barclays Premier League champions and their deposed rivals this summer, Frédéric Paquet, the Lille director, alluded to a “fourth” team who had made their interest known to the French club and the player in recent weeks. That side, The Times has learnt, is Arsenal.

Wenger has long monitored Hazard’s development at Lille, with whom the player won the French league and cup double last season, but has played down in recent weeks the prospect of a costly recruitment drive to strengthen his squad this summer.

The Frenchman, though, has about £35 million in funds earmarked last summer for Mario Götze, the Borussia Dortmund playmaker, at his disposal, and it is thought that he would be prepared to spend that money on Hazard if he thought that he could tempt the Belgian to spurn West London and Manchester for the Emirates Stadium.

Hazard is expected to announce a decision on his future before Belgium’s friendly with England at Wembley on June 2. All of his suitors are believed to have agreed to match Lille’s fee and offered the player personal terms.

Lille, impressed by Hazard’s loyalty last summer and aware of their responsibilities to their two-times player of the year, have granted him several weeks to choose his future employers. Central to those talks between player and potential suitors has been the issue of where Hazard will play and how he will be used. It is understood that it is that issue that has formed the crux of his conversations with Sir Alex Ferguson, Roberto Mancini and their rivals for his signature.

Hazard’s representatives insist that his wage demands are not as exorbitant as has been suggested. City have vowed not to offer more than £110,000 a week, a sum Arsenal — who have offered captain Robin van Persie £130,000 a week in an attempt to keep the Dutchman at the club — could easily match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.