Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this, all goals and assists 2012
Link to watch on YT for full screen or HD: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o</a>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o[/youtube]

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

On behalf of the forum's greater majority; Can all our new armchair fans kindly fuck off and leave this thread to useful updates, please?

If I wanted to read the inane ramblings of clueless, armchair plastics I'd read Red Cafe's Hazard thread.

I'm fairly sure I'm not alone when I say this, but I'm tired of having to sift through mounds of tedious shite to find relevant updates.

The door is thataway>.

Thanking you.

LoveCity said:
I'd say this was a wind-up if it wasn't in The Times...

Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, has not yet given up hope of landing Eden Hazard, the much coveted Belgium midfielder, despite his £32.3 million price tag and competition from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

Although the 21-year-old was thought to face a choice between the European champions, the Barclays Premier League champions and their deposed rivals this summer, Frédéric Paquet, the Lille director, alluded to a “fourth” team who had made their interest known to the French club and the player in recent weeks. That side, The Times has learnt, is Arsenal.

Wenger has long monitored Hazard’s development at Lille, with whom the player won the French league and cup double last season, but has played down in recent weeks the prospect of a costly recruitment drive to strengthen his squad this summer.

The Frenchman, though, has about £35 million in funds earmarked last summer for Mario Götze, the Borussia Dortmund playmaker, at his disposal, and it is thought that he would be prepared to spend that money on Hazard if he thought that he could tempt the Belgian to spurn West London and Manchester for the Emirates Stadium.

Hazard is expected to announce a decision on his future before Belgium’s friendly with England at Wembley on June 2. All of his suitors are believed to have agreed to match Lille’s fee and offered the player personal terms.

Lille, impressed by Hazard’s loyalty last summer and aware of their responsibilities to their two-times player of the year, have granted him several weeks to choose his future employers. Central to those talks between player and potential suitors has been the issue of where Hazard will play and how he will be used. It is understood that it is that issue that has formed the crux of his conversations with Sir Alex Ferguson, Roberto Mancini and their rivals for his signature.

Hazard’s representatives insist that his wage demands are not as exorbitant as has been suggested. City have vowed not to offer more than £110,000 a week, a sum Arsenal — who have offered captain Robin van Persie £130,000 a week in an attempt to keep the Dutchman at the club — could easily match.

wouldn't mind Hazard to Arsenal for a few reasons.

1. Arsenal were the first team to publicly court him in England many years ago.

2. He'd join us in 3-4 years when he's just entering his prime.

c-t-i-d-87 said:

On behalf of the forum's greater majority; Can all our new armchair fans kindly fuck off and leave this thread to useful updates, please?

If I wanted to read the inane ramblings of clueless, armchair plastics I'd read Red Cafe's Hazard thread.

I'm fairly sure I'm not alone when I say this, but I'm tired of having to sift through mounds of tedious shite to find relevant updates.

The door is thataway>.

Thanking you.

And you've just added another one.

Thanking you as well.

Jumanji said:
All goals and assists 2012:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o[/youtube]

Ignoring his goals, he is a lovely player who can create great link-up play....

The one that caught my eye was 5:04 in the video, he picks up the ball, a few stepovers, nearly loses it but tricks the defender again and a quick pass straight into the box on Dzeko's ;) head

This is what I'd like to see in a City shirt.

Football is a confidence game though and if he loses this confidence he'd be a big flop.

@MSP Fair assessment, but I think he'd be even better with better players around him.Watching Lille, he creates chances for his team mates, but fairly often, they've been wasted. He could have had more assists (but couldn't you say that about most players?).

The service we have will be better as well, so we can still expect goals. He's a composed finisher and that never hurts.

c-t-i-d-87 said:

The door is thataway>.

Thanking you.

lol, as an armchair plastic I'm completely devastated now :)

We're the Champions, we pay excellent wages, we have no wingers, we have Vincent Kompany, and we have Patrick Vieira. If he doesn't join us we've done all we could, and we will find other fantastic players instead. We're linked to a dozen new ones a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.