Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
@MSP Fair assessment, but I think he'd be even better with better players around him.Watching Lille, he creates chances for his team mates, but fairly often, they've been wasted. He could have had more assists (but couldn't you say that about most players?).

The service we have will be better as well, so we can still expect goals. He's a composed finisher and that never hurts.

He's very, very good, no doubt in that. Just wanted to point out that Ronaldo comparison as I really don't see base for that.

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
All goals and assists 2012:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o[/youtube]

Good but not even close to Ronaldo and I've heard lot of comparison with him recently.

You could see Ronaldo is going to be another level player first time you'd see him.

This bloke took the piss out of Liverpool when he was about 18.

I thought he looked like he was going to reach 'another level' then & imo if he signs for City, he'll be there by this time next year.

Ronaldo is fantastic at long distance shooting & good at heading the ball, & Hazard will probably never match that but Hazard is better at football in general, already. If he learns from Silva, he'll be different class.

If he signs for the scum, he'll end up as a winger.

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
@MSP Fair assessment, but I think he'd be even better with better players around him.Watching Lille, he creates chances for his team mates, but fairly often, they've been wasted. He could have had more assists (but couldn't you say that about most players?).

The service we have will be better as well, so we can still expect goals. He's a composed finisher and that never hurts.

He's very, very good, no doubt in that. Just wanted to point out that Ronaldo comparison as I really don't see base for that.

Just more attitude than anything. Some of his coaches had dubbed him little Messi though. It is safe to say I am no talent scout.

c-t-i-d-87 said:
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

On behalf of the forum's greater majority; Can all our new armchair fans kindly fuck off and leave this thread to useful updates, please?

If I wanted to read the inane ramblings of clueless, armchair plastics I'd read Red Cafe's Hazard thread.

I'm fairly sure I'm not alone when I say this, but I'm tired of having to sift through mounds of tedious shite to find relevant updates.

The door is thataway>.

Thanking you.

+1

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay said: “There are a number of targets out there and we will make every effort to make sure they come to Chelsea.

“But with financial fair play about to come into effect, we will have a valuation on a player and if we can’t make that work we will drop out.

“At the end of last season I said I would not get into player bartering with any other domestic club. And that is still the view.”

Andouble said:
Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay said: “There are a number of targets out there and we will make every effort to make sure they come to Chelsea.

“But with financial fair play about to come into effect, we will have a valuation on a player and if we can’t make that work we will drop out.

“At the end of last season I said I would not get into player bartering with any other domestic club. And that is still the view.”
so hazards agent did make up the Chelsea rumors it seems?

I really, really, really want him as I think he's a serious tallent but unfortunately it's fuck all to do with me :-(

I will however be extremely pissed off if he becomes a rag .........

Between Gourlay's quotes there and Gill's line about being financially bullied it wouldn't surprise me at the end of the day if we were the only ones with a concrete offer.

Andouble said:

I never felt Chelsea were really in it tbh. So imo, it's us and the rags. And I would favour us if it comes to bartering.

But haven't Lille said they've agreed terms with 3 (or 4) clubs. Wouldn't Chelsea/United come out and deny it if they hadn't lodged bids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.