Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Bollocks to that, I definitely want him. Seems like a great player from the small bit Ive seen and have no problem with his attitude.

Still confident hes ours.

Damocles said:
Bollocks to that, I definitely want him. Seems like a great player from the small bit Ive seen and have no problem with his attitude.

Me too, there are cheaper options out there for the rags like Kagawa, half the price and half the wages. Chelsea are chasing Lucas plus still a bit of a circus with revolving mangers chair, ageing squad and a 6th place finish. id say only us in the running really

Damocles said:

one players decision to come to us or to one of our rivals will not stop the the direction of this club.

eden be part of it, because with or without you we will be reaching for the stars

I'm not as confident we'll get him but even if we don't there are a lot of good players we could sign instead depending on how Mancini intends to use Hazard... Bale, Lavezzi, Jovetic, Belhanda, Gaitan, Lucas Moura just to name some. They might not all be as good as Hazard but could add something different to our squad.

mancityscot said:
seriosuly dont want this guy. more trouble than he's worth. sounds like a right primadonna

the manager chooses where and when you play you little arse.

would prefer he didnt go to one of our rivals though

Get a grip.

He's saying that as it stands all the clubs are equally good for him. But he wants to develop more, so if there's more opportunities to develop at one of the clubs then he's going to pick that one.

He's not being an "arse" or cocky, he just wants to progress in his career.

If you were offered 3 jobs at companies you didn't have an affiliation to yet, all paying the same money, you'd go to the job you'd have more fun in/more chance to further your career.

Christ, give the man a break!

Gaitan, ha, whatever happened to that. Read ever since like October he had already agreed to go to the Rags. One of the many reminders never listen to the media when they link a player to that club.

mcfc2607 said:
just sign ffs.

There you go.

1jm714.jpg

Rammyblues said:
Come what may he ain't going to play the full 70 games whether it is for us or the rags. Baconface rotates his squad and so will Mancini. Furthermore it will also depend on whether or not he hits the ground running, if he is playing well he could well continue in the either team for sometime, if not he shouldnn't expect a starting berth. Rags found with DeGea he didn't hit the ground running and baconface dropped him for several games.

If it is to do with where he plays, IMO at City he will be given a free role similar to Silva as for the rags I don't believe they allow anyone to have that freedom.

He will make his choice, if it is the rags they will say he has signed because of who they are, if it for us he will only have come for the money and they were never in for him.

Finally although he is quite clearly a top talent I would hope that our major target is Martinez or Silva, that will improve our team far more than Hazard who I consider to be a cherry on top of the cake type signing.

70 Games?

38 in the PL
13/15 in the Champions League/Europa League if you get to the final
6(possibly 11) in the FA Cup assuming you get to the final and replay every stage
6 in the League Cup assuming you get to the final
1 in the Charity Shield

70/72 Games assuming you get to the final of everything and manage to get replays at every stage of the FA Cup and long gone are the times of teams winning 4/5/6 trophies in a single season unless you are Barcelona.

An average season for a Champions League team is about 50 games and off the top of my head Silva, Yaya, Kompany and Hart usually make 95%+ of them unless banned/injured.

Silva was the most used outfield player last season in his first season so if Hazard were to make an immediate impact, and if you're all making him out to be the player he says he is then I am fairly confident that he would play 95% of the games he is eligible for. js

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
"I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club," he told the Belgian media after training with the national side.

"It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea."

"The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play."

"Not everyone can say that he can choose from these three clubs."

I don't believe him.

He decided where he wants to go but he don't want to say it now for whatever reason !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.