Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I love Tevez. But I don't really think trophies have a lot to do with his decision making. I am pretty sure he just looks out for number 1. If he stays great, but I could see him leaving for sure. I think there are some teams out there that would pay him.

He is too high risk mate, he might get 1 year into a contract then want to go back home when a club will have payed 25m and 250k a week for him - City have apparently offered him to stay 1 more year then go on a free back home.

Conjuring up a partnership with Kun as well might be his ticket back into the national side as well.

Apparently will give him away after paying him 250k a week for another year. Get real lad.

He can buy himself out of his contract at the end of next season, can't he?

And it might be less than £10M? Do you not think we can afford to write off £10m if he plays his part next season?

If he goes to the rags I predict he'll eventually become as hated as Ronaldo was there among City fans. If he comes to City, he'll eventually be worshipped like a deity.

LoveCity said:
If he goes to the rags I predict he'll eventually become as hated as Ronaldo was there among City fans. If he comes to City, he'll eventually be worshipped like a deity.
I'll say this now, if he signs for United I'll hate him even more than Tranny lol

Soulboy said:
80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:
He is too high risk mate, he might get 1 year into a contract then want to go back home when a club will have payed 25m and 250k a week for him - City have apparently offered him to stay 1 more year then go on a free back home.

Conjuring up a partnership with Kun as well might be his ticket back into the national side as well.

Apparently will give him away after paying him 250k a week for another year. Get real lad.

And it might be less than £10M? Do you not think we can afford to write off £10m if he plays his part next season?

Can he ? Is that a guess.

"Might be less than 10 million" - another guess ?

Even if the two hypotheticals are are true, I dont believe for one second that the club will just write off 10 million. We are trying to reduce 129 million losses for heavens sake.

Red_fan said:
zoffie said:
Red_fan said:
Rooney will do what he's told. Nah seriously, he played as a lone striker in 2009/10 and had a great time of it. He doesn't demand to play in the hole.

I would be very surprised if we got both Kagawa and Hazard, that makes little sense to me. Although if we offloaded Anderson, it would start to make some sense.

No Rooney spoke about it, he hated it, he scored tonnes of goals there but he said he didn't enjoy it, that it marginalised him from getting involved in the game.

Although you do think that your pursuit of Kagawa meant that Rooney was always going to be the main striker next season.

One thing Kagawa & Hazard are not & that is central midfielders. Anderson has been a central midfielder for you, Anderson leaving should have little impact on how you manage to fit Kagawa & Hazard in, who would both cost over £20m

Yes, Kagawa is in his last year of his contract but, Dortmund have already rejected one bid. Neuer went for £20m with a year left on his contract & there are other suitors for Kagawa, which means that they're not likely to accept a smaller offer early in the summer.

You still have Park, Valencia & Nani, you have just bought Young..

All of this & you're latest a/c's didn't look too clever.
Which is why I'd be shocked if you were to sign Kagawa AND Hazard, but stranger things have happened

Well Rooney never said he didn't enjoy playing right up top, that's not correct. He never even insinuated he doesn't like it.

I was mentioning Anderson more form a wage point of view rather than position, we have a fairly bloated wage bill at the moment and I could see us definitely selling him to help make room for Kagawa/Hazard. Berbatov going would make room for the other one.

Latest accounts were fine, they looked bad because the cash reserves were incomplete, they will have risen to circa £80m now.

But yeah, I'd agree that it'd be strange to sign both Kagawa and Hazard, because both wouldn't be needed. We're in dire need of a top class deep central midfielder.

I'm not making up what Rooney said. Why do you think he goes from one season playing as the lone striker scoring tonnes of goals to playing deeper again. You'll have to search yourself if it's on the Internet, because I saw him say it on TV, but, it's not a lie.
Ask other United fans as well, even taking the interview out of it, some have become fed up of Rooney seeing himself as more of a midfielder, he feels he's capable, he even played some games in midfield this season.

Any way regardless of what he did say, as I said your intention to get Kagawa suggests that even before Hazard has talked about this no.10 position that Rooney was going to be the main striker.

In terms of City, Hazard talked about playing time & position.

Nasri, Silva, Tevez & Aguero can all play the no.10 position at the club, which makes that position competitive. If you're after another striker signing that I've seen on this board in the form of RvP again that increases competition.

Also with the Yaya tactical switch he goes to a no.10 position which would mean Hazard would have to vacate that position during that move.

Who knows if this all is running through his mind though. I think with Chelsea he doesn't know the manager. Mata plays centrally but he didn't ask to, he was switched there & would happily go back to LM, but, the reason he was switched from there was because he made A.Cole so exposed. With the managerial instability how does he know the new manager will play him in the no.10 & even if he does, he might get sacked & then the new, new manager might bench him!

80s Shorts said:
Soulboy said:
80s Shorts said:

Can he ? Is that a guess.

"Might be less than 10 million" - another guess ?

Even if the two hypotheticals are are true, I dont believe for one second that the club will just write off 10 million. We are trying to reduce 129 million losses for heavens sake.

We will write off far more than that this close season with the departures of Adebayor, Bridge, Santa Cruz and Kolo Toure!

Didn't we write off £12m to offload Bellamy?

"I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club," he told the Belgian media after training with the national side.

"It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea."

"The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play."

"Not everyone can say that he can choose from these three clubs."

Not sure how reliable but Annie Eaves says on Twitter she has a picture of Hazard at Manchester Airport, took about 4 hours ago...<br /><br />-- Thu May 24, 2012 5:22 pm --<br /><br />Of course it is only a wind up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.