Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
"I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club," he told the Belgian media after training with the national side.

"It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea."

"The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play."

"Not everyone can say that he can choose from these three clubs."

No pal, you play where the manager tells you and when the manager selects you.

lancs blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
"I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club," he told the Belgian media after training with the national side.

"It will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea."

"The final choice also depends on how much play that I would get and the position where I play."

"Not everyone can say that he can choose from these three clubs."

No pal, you play where the manager tells you and when the manager selects you.

exactly what I thought!!

Think siging him would be a good and bad thing....... Good because he has potential and bad because the moment he sits out a few games he'll go on a wobbler!!

At the moment all this lad has is potential, yeah he's done really well in the French League but so has Joe Cole and we all know how he did at Liverpool.....

dannyirishblue said:
Kompany is King said:
Not sure how reliable but Annie Eaves says on Twitter she has a picture of Hazard at Manchester Airport, took about 4 hours ago...

-- Thu May 24, 2012 5:22 pm --

Of course it is only a wind up...
a WUM

And a rag as well.

It is my understanding that Eden Hazard would prefer a move to Manchester United. There is not a lot of difference between wages offered 1/2

2/2 from other clubs and he will officially notify the club over the next 48hrs. His decision is by no means set in stone <<< LATEST

From Tom Mcdermott's twitter. Staring to gather pace that he'll go to United.

Personally think he'll go rags

He seems a bit like a tool already and he's only 21

He won't come to us because he knows he won't walk into the team end of debate

He's pretty much said as much

seriosuly dont want this guy. more trouble than he's worth. sounds like a right primadonna

the manager chooses where and when you play you little arse.

would prefer he didnt go to one of our rivals though

Belgium plays a friendly tomorrow evening. I think it's improbable that they'll let him fly to Manchester the evening before this game.

Bollocks to that, I definitely want him. Seems like a great player from the small bit Ive seen and have no problem with his attitude.

Still confident hes ours.

Come what may he ain't going to play the full 70 games whether it is for us or the rags. Baconface rotates his squad and so will Mancini. Furthermore it will also depend on whether or not he hits the ground running, if he is playing well he could well continue in the either team for sometime, if not he shouldnn't expect a starting berth. Rags found with DeGea he didn't hit the ground running and baconface dropped him for several games.

If it is to do with where he plays, IMO at City he will be given a free role similar to Silva as for the rags I don't believe they allow anyone to have that freedom.

He will make his choice, if it is the rags they will say he has signed because of who they are, if it for us he will only have come for the money and they were never in for him.

Finally although he is quite clearly a top talent I would hope that our major target is Martinez or Silva, that will improve our team far more than Hazard who I consider to be a cherry on top of the cake type signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.