Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the hype?.

Most on here have only seen a few YouTube vids and are getting carried away with what COULD turn out to be a good player. It's not worth risking 30m+ and big wages on unproven kid in the premier league.

parkerblue said:
Still get the same feeling watching the vid as I did at the ground. No matter how many times I watch it.

On Hazard, I must admit i've not really seen him play much. Mostly that's been Internationals and he looked like he was trying to do everything himself, not really that well.
I'm sure he's a totally different prospect to the games i've seen him, otherwise teams wouldnt be clamouring to sign him now he's available.

Has anyone on here actually watched him extensively (not highlight reels) and if so can you shed some more light as to just how good he really is?

ive watched about 10 games this season and on actual technical abillity he is better than nasri, ben arfa, cabaye, nani and mata with the pace of bellamy. The isue he has had this season is that lille have been below par apart from hazard, teams do everything they can to mark him out of the game but pretty much everything good from lille involved hazard just like the rebona kick against psg where he didn't get an assist he still created the goal.
as for france being a poor league, i think he will be twice the player here than he was this season because there will be great players around him.

p.s from what i could see joe cole gave him a little freedom when he played and in comparisson he is 3 times the player cole is.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Why all the hype?.

Most on here have only seen a few YouTube vids and are getting carried away with what COULD turn out to be a good player. It's not worth risking 30m+ and big wages on unproven kid in the premier league.
Scouts from all the PL teams in the CL have been tracking Hazard for a long time and they all want him. They all think he's "worth the risk." I wish all the guys that dont know much about the guy would stop being so negative.
I really hope he choses our club because I believe it could be a perfect match. Both Man City and Hazard, the "future of world class football".

Plain Speaking said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Why all the hype?.

Scouts from all the PL teams in the CL have been tracking Hazard for a long time and they all want him. They all think he's "worth the risk." I wish all the guys that dont know much about the guy would stop being so negative.
I really hope he choses our club because I believe it could be a perfect match. Both Man City and Hazard, the "future of world class football".

Please!

The money being banded about is not just a big risk it makes no sense at all. We could get bale for less wages and similar transfer fee.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
The money being banded about is not just a big risk it makes no sense at all. We could get bale for less wages and similar transfer fee.
LOL!!!

That's bollocks.

Why is it some people dismiss a player because they haven't seen him play?, I haven't seen him play and I won't dismiss him, if Bobby Manc wants him then I will trust him, he and his back room staff are the professionals after all.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Plain Speaking said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Why all the hype?.

Please!

With respect do you think "scrooges" Wenger and Ferguson would be in for him, competing with ourselves and Chelsea if they didnt think he was worth it?
These football experts from the top four PL teams have all unanimously decided he is worth it. There are going to be 3 disappointed clubs.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Plain Speaking said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Why all the hype?.

Please!

1) the money in the press is just that, paper talk.
2) he is already better and more consistant than bale.

Jumanji said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
LOL!!!

That's bollocks.

Less wages yes bale is on 30k a week buying him though is different matter he could cost 35 to 40m or bale and 25m + Ade but in the long run it would be cheaper

What do you think Hazard's Lille wages are? ... just because Bale is on that much, that doesn't mean he won't ask for some muuuuuuch higher figure to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.