Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
"United close in on Kagawa and Hazard" - Daily Mail (author: Sportsmail Reporter)... the media is almost WILLING the Hazard-to-United thing to happen just like they did with Nasri.

Daily Fail.

Enough said.

Plain Speaking said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Why all the hype?.

Most on here have only seen a few YouTube vids and are getting carried away with what COULD turn out to be a good player. It's not worth risking 30m+ and big wages on unproven kid in the premier league.
Scouts from all the PL teams in the CL have been tracking Hazard for a long time and they all want him. They all think he's "worth the risk." I wish all the guys that dont know much about the guy would stop being so negative.
I really hope he choses our club because I believe it could be a perfect match. Both Man City and Hazard, the "future of world class football".

Agreed. There are only a few youngsters in Europe out there that have his potential. Gotze is the only player in Europe that in my opinion has the potential to match him (possibly Reus). In South America he is competing with Neymar and Lucas. Will he reach the Ronaldo level...probably not, but i think of his generation he has as good a shot as anyone else.

LoveCity said:
"United close in on Kagawa and Hazard" - Daily Mail (author: Sportsmail Reporter)... the media is almost WILLING the Hazard-to-United thing to happen just like they did with Nasri.
Agreed. Murdoch tried to buy the rags but was stopped by the monopolies commission. Lets hope the Leverson Inquiry leads to a shake up in their Empire. Most tabloids will be pro-utd in the short term at least. When we win the CL and PL repeatedly I suspect they will be forced to "get on board"

If he is making a decision based on position and playing time that rules United out, between us and Chelsea he might go with Chelsea since could find more minutes on the pitch there I'm not sure.

Not seen it mentioned, but 'London' could tip the balance in Chelsea's favour?

Lets hope he makes the decision on footballing reasons.

We have a settled side that are winning, growing and will do so for years to come. We have a Manager, we are not in transition. We have momentum.

Eden choose City.

Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
Agreed. Murdoch tried to buy the rags but was stopped by the monopolies commission. Lets hope the Leverson Inquiry leads to a shake up in their Empire. Most tabloids will be pro-utd in the short term at least. When we win the CL and PL repeatedly I suspect they will be forced to "get on board"
The Mail is owned by Murdoch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.