Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:
arsenalrob said:
Is Aguero really on 200k a week?

He's a great player but that's more than RVP, Xavi, Iniesta etc..

200k for a 23 year old? Wow.
erm? are you tryin to act like a dick or....? :/

No i am just wondering from reading that article?

Most reports say he is on 200k a week. I just find that a lot for a 23 year old player.

still better than 1900 for season card

MSP said:
arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:

Most reports say he is on 200k a week. I just find that a lot for a 23 year old player.

just wondering what your opinion of paying walcott 80-90k a week is? IMO if we're allegedly payin aguero 200k a week its a much better investment for every gervinho and walcott, chamak on 60-90k

Just an observation, but couldnt we almost give Hazard 'too much football' next season?

Keep reading all this shite about playing time dictating the move, but no doubt Bob knows which side his bread is buttered on, if the lad can give us goals and assists, he will play.

4 competitions at stake, and I am sure we will go deep in all of them next season, the lad may well end up regretting his wishes if he comes to City. Either way, ho hum for me at this point.

arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:
arsenalrob said:

I thought Yaya was on about 200k after tax

dannyirishblue said:
MSP said:
arsenalrob said:

just wondering what your opinion of paying walcott 80-90k a week is? IMO if we're allegedly payin aguero 200k a week its a much better investment for every gervinho and walcott, chamak on 60-90k

80k a week is a lot different to 200k a week

Walcott is clearly not as good as Aguero and that is shown by Wenger not offering him more than 80k. All i am saying is that 200k for a 23 year old is a bit to high imo.

Only Ronaldo and Messi should be getting that,

zoffie said:
arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:

I thought Yaya was on about 200k after tax

290k after tax, your sources are bad

arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:
MSP said:

Walcott is clearly not as good as Aguero and that is shown by Wenger not offering him more than 80k. All i am saying is that 200k for a 23 year old is a bit to high imo.

Age shouldn't matter. Tevez (just looking at him as a footballer and not the twat he is) is worth his wages. Aguero is better than Tevez. He should be paid appropriately.

arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:
MSP said:

I think the point is, add up all the wages of players like walcott, gervinho and chamakh.
Aguero has done more than all of them put together.

Blue Haze said:
arsenalrob said:

He won us the league, worth every quid.

Aguero was actually on 180k a week at Atletico, it's the main reason he was there so long, Atletico basically priced out 90% of the clubs interested in him. So his wages haven't actually went up that much since he moved from Atletico which is a lot different from what I imagine Hazard is on at the moment.

Infact, I think Aguero may actually earn less here after tax than he did in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.