Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli hasn't carried a team on his shoulders...

Oh, apart from when Agueros, Dzekos and Silvas form died this year and Balotelli was starting every match and scoring goals that won us titles?

And Hazards goal and assist record is neither here nor there. Chris Sutton banged in over 40 goals in the SPL one year

Paulmcfc2703 said:
A few years ago Hamann was our most fouled player. Would I want that Hamann over Yaya? Just a nonsense statement

It means something though. It means it is very very hard to get the ball from him without fouling him.
It means he's the type of player that can make you win a very closed game by provoking a dangerous free kich, or a penalty.
It means he's the type of guy who can provoke a lot a yellow or red card against the opponent, which is a very important parameter of the game.

I don't know about this Hamann guy, but i doubt he provoked as much penalties as Hazard (ten this season, which btw makes him the player who provokes the more penalties in Europe alongside with Messi)

Why are people comparing Mario to Eden when they are in different leagues, play different positions and have different roles. Of course Hazard is going to have better results, he plays more and is the focal point of the team.

Both are great players in the making. Stupid posts and a lot of combative attitudes, let's chill, let's just hope we get to see both in the same line up. Keep the faith, like we did all season for the league. Chill guys, never been a better time for City in my lifetime so let's enjoy it.

Damocles said:

Oh, apart from when Agueros, Dzekos and Silvas form died this year and Balotelli was starting every match and scoring goals that won us titles?

And Hazards goal and assist record is neither here nor there. Chris Sutton banged in over 40 goals in the SPL one year

Um er well he..... he didn't, im sorry you have to know

I've never seen Hazard play nor have I seen(or interested in) any YouTube clips. I did hear that he has played a lot of this season in centre midfield due to injuries and played well there so that is probably why United are interested

And all this 'we have been after him for months, they've come in late so have no chance' doesn't wash .I remember one summer not so long ago when Chelsea were after Robinho for months and we all know how that turned out!!

Damocles said:

i'm sorry, but at no point did balotelli carry our team this season. and his temperament makes him something of a liability at times. 9 yellows and 2 reds plus additional suspension for stamping on opponents heads is ridiculous especially for a striker. he has the ability to be world class but he's yet to show it

NipHolmes said:
Why are people comparing Mario to Eden when they are in different leagues, play different positions and have different roles. Of course Hazard is going to have better results, he plays more and is the focal point of the team.

Both are great players in the making. Stupid posts and a lot of combative attitudes, let's chill, let's just hope we get to see both in the same line up. Keep the faith, like we did all season for the league. Chill guys, never been a better time for City in my lifetime so let's enjoy it.
Sometimes I think people are incapable of enjoying it and frankly some have gone out of their way to be offended that Hazard isn't offering up blowjobs to come to City.

Damocles said:

You really can't see the difference between the leader of the team for two whole years now and the situation you're describing ?
I'm sorry but no, Balotelli has never carried a team on his shoulders.

Never heard of "Balotelli dependance", did you ?

pudge said:
I thought the Bosnians were bad, but the Lille fans/Belgians....
*shrug* Not like City fans in this thread are giving a good accounting of themselves either. The transfer section of this forum tends to give people incentive to act like dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.