Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
A few years ago Hamann was our most fouled player. Would I want that Hamann over Yaya? Just a nonsense statement

It means something though. It means it is very very hard to get the ball from him without fouling him.
It means he's the type of player that can make you win a very closed game by provoking a dangerous free kich, or a penalty.
It means he's the type of guy who can provoke a lot a yellow or red card against the opponent, which is a very important parameter of the game.

I don't know about this Hamann guy, but i doubt he provoked as much penalties as Hazard (ten this season, which btw makes him the player who provokes the more penalties in Europe alongside with Messi)

Besides the point but says a lot doesn't it?

Hkibou said:
Damocles said:
Balotelli hasn't carried a team on his shoulders...

Oh, apart from when Agueros, Dzekos and Silvas form died this year and Balotelli was starting every match and scoring goals that won us titles?

And Hazards goal and assist record is neither here nor there. Chris Sutton banged in over 40 goals in the SPL one year

You really can't see the difference between the leader of the team for two whole years now and the situation you're describing ?
I'm sorry but no, Balotelli has never carried a team on his shoulders.

Never heard of "Balotelli dependance", did you ?

That's because we are a far better team than Lille and we don't need to depend on Balotelli, or anyone player.

If Hazard does end up with us he won't be the focal point of the team anymore. How many goals and assists will he get for us if everything isn't going through him as it is now? You say he is fouled the most because he is targetted for being the best player. Well he won't be at City so that's that argument gone.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see him at City but you are beginning to do a lot of peoples head in with your nonscence and shit you are posting

taconinja said:
pudge said:
I thought the Bosnians were bad, but the Lille fans/Belgians....
*shrug* Not like City fans in this thread are giving a good accounting of themselves either. The transfer section of this forum tends to give people incentive to act like dummies.
True, but it's more the 'being completely blinkered/stalker' characteristic that some fans have, like Hkibou has in my opinion that is quite worrying.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:
*shrug* Not like City fans in this thread are giving a good accounting of themselves either. The transfer section of this forum tends to give people incentive to act like dummies.
True, but it's more the 'being completely blinkered/stalker' characteristic that some fans have, like Hkibou has in my opinion that is quite worrying.
Maybe but I'm inherently repulsed by our fans that honestly act raggish the moment we win one title.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
Maybe but I'm inherently repulsed by our fans that honestly act raggish the moment we win one title.
examples?

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:

I'm not.

At the beginning i came here to talk about Hazard and how he would play for you, maybe give you some clarifications about the lad.
But 95% of the posts are people insulting him without even knowing him, just because he hasn't said where he is to go, which is normal before the beginning of the mercato.

I'm sorry but when i read posts questionning his mentality and his ego ... and when the same person claim that Balotelli, whose attitudes are far more questionable than the belgian's, is better than him, i can't let this happen.
It seems to me I have the right to defend my opinion...

But tbh i think this forum is really weird and, apart from some nice people here, not very welcoming. As soon as you don't agree with the mainstream opinion here, you are called a rag, a twat etc.

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:

I'm not.

At the beginning i came here to talk about Hazard and how he would play for you, maybe give you some clarifications about the lad.
But 95% of the posts are people insulting him without even knowing him, just because he hasn't said where he is to go, which is normal before the beginning of the mercato.

I'm sorry but when i read posts questionning his mentality and his ego ... and when the same person claim that Balotelli, whose attitudes are far more questionable than the belgian's, is better than him, i can't let this happen.

But tbh i think this forum is really weird and, apart from some nice people here, not very welcoming. As soon as you don't agree with the mainstream opinion here, you are called a rag, a twat etc.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:

I'm not.

I'm sorry but when i read questionning his mentality and his ego ... and when the same person claim that Balotelli, whose attitudes are far more questionable than the belgian's, is better than him, i can't let this happen.

People claimed Mario has achieved more so far in his career, which he has (how many Champions League medals does Hazard have?)

Discussion is always welcome on this forum, but with some on here, it's impossible to have a discussion because they are that blinkered/in love with a player that they can't see any fault with him.

Hkibou said:
SWP's back said:
Did Pastore or Hazard ever win the golden boy award?

no? Cool thanks.

Is Balotelli one of the two players in Europe with Messi to have reached 15 goals/15 assists in his league ?

Is Balotelli the most fouled player of Europe for the second season in a row ?

Is Balotelli currently going toward its 110th consecutive appearance in his League, which makes him the most recurrent field player of Europe ?
No, the lad can't play 2 games without being booked ...

Hazard, despite being the most fouled player in Europe, has never lost his temper and been booked. In ALL his career, he has NEVER been injured, and NEVER been expelled from a game.

All i'm saying ùate, is that mere palmares are not sufficient to say who has proven more.
I want Hazard for all those things but Balotelli, without question, has acheived more.

Hkibou said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:

I'm not.

The forum isn't weird, apologies if you think that way. How can you argue regarding Balotelli though, he's played and scored goals for the former champions of Italy and now England... Even in the CL where im sure Hazard has had made little to no impact. He's more proven at a higher standard, i think that's what most are trying to say and there's no way you can claim otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.