Eden Hazard

I wrote months ago we should sign him, really good talent, one of best in the world.

Hazard is best off staying at Lille because hes not good enough to play for a top club. He may improve in the future but a lot of mediocre players have done well in the french league and then sturggled when they actually make the move to a better than average league. There are a few good players in Ligue 1 but Hazard has got a long way to go before he is good enough for a top 5 premiership team. If i was Mancini id send a scout out to watch him next season and see if he has improved and then decide whether to buy him. As for Ben Arfa please tell me you are joking. He burst on the scene at Lyon and everybody thought hed be a world beater but his bad attitude and the fact that he hasnt improved 1 bit in the last few years is why we shouldnt even consider him. Hes just another Robinho, vastly overrated.

niall_mcfc said:
Hazard is best off staying at Lille because hes not good enough to play for a top club. He may improve in the future but a lot of mediocre players have done well in the french league and then sturggled when they actually make the move to a better than average league. There are a few good players in Ligue 1 but Hazard has got a long way to go before he is good enough for a top 5 premiership team. If i was Mancini id send a scout out to watch him next season and see if he has improved and then decide whether to buy him. As for Ben Arfa please tell me you are joking. He burst on the scene at Lyon and everybody thought hed be a world beater but his bad attitude and the fact that he hasnt improved 1 bit in the last few years is why we shouldnt even consider him. Hes just another Robinho, vastly overrated.
You are right about Ben Arfa, totaly overrated.
But you are so wrong about Hazard. He's already the best in the french league, voted second best player (at 19) in L1 after Lissandro this year and played very good matches in Europe and with the national team.

for expl match against red scouse:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoS33S9krt4[/youtube]
And City is already scouting him for more thn 2 years.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoS33S9krt4[/youtube]
And City is already scouting him for more thn 2 years.[/quote]

watching him here confirms he is somthing much more than just a speed merchant or just a player who has skill but goes knowhere. He possess great inteligence on the ball, he looks to make a pass or beat a player. a lot like ronaldo (R9 for Brazil) who knew what he was going to do with the ball before he got it. He can also take free kicks like a certain sombody who ripped up the prem before moving to real madrid.

Get him signed!!! Great player already and would surely develop even more playin in the prem and also playin with other Belgians

ben arfa is as good but he plays for marseille where there is more quality so if he has a bad game they can afford to bench him whereas hazard doesn't have that problem.

Put ben arfa at lille and you would see him tear apart the league as well and if i remember hazard was nowhere during the match played between both teams whereas ben arfa was the star player during the second game at the velodrome.

What hazard seems to have already is a good knack of knowing when to pass but ben arfa is for me quicker,a better dribbler and also stronger.

But also you need to look at the price and right now we could get ben arfa for 13m pounds whereas hazard would cost at least twice that and could be an expensive flop or very inconsistent here whereas if ben arfa came and failed it would just be nothing .

zinaldo1982 said:
ben arfa is as good but he plays for marseille where there is more quality so if he has a bad game they can afford to bench him whereas hazard doesn't have that problem.

Put ben arfa at lille and you would see him tear apart the league as well and if i remember hazard was nowhere during the match played between both teams whereas ben arfa was the star player during the second game at the velodrome.

What hazard seems to have already is a good knack of knowing when to pass but ben arfa is for me quicker,a better dribbler and also stronger.
But also you need to look at the price and right now we could get ben arfa for 13m pounds whereas hazard would cost at least twice that and could be an expensive flop or very inconsistent here whereas if ben arfa came and failed it would just be nothing .
LOL, vous êtes sérieux? One season wonder Ben Arfa in comparison with Eden Hazard.
Hazard was injured the second match at the velodrome. Played half an hour with his injury. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCwn4l8hP1U[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.