Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ladyman on Hazard

City are the most promising team at the moment in terms if future and if Hazard does come to us and plays amazing all the time he will get first team football all the time but if he is poor or goes out of form then he will be dropped!

I think a £100k a week contract would be the best scenario with it possibly rising to £150k to £200k a week.

With all due respect to Hazard, he has not played in what is probably the most tough and competetive league in the world and still needs to prove himself, it is going to take a year to bed him into this league IMO, look at Silva; he came from La Liga which is a stronger league than League 1 and took him a year to settle!

He is just taking snippets from the other day saying hazzard "might" be tempted by spurs because of first team football every week, i'm sure if he is this good then he has nothing to worry about has he?

Slicker than Sommeil said:
stony said:
Anyone know what the Spurs salary cap is ?

My Spurs mate claims it's in the region of £75-80,000 a week per player...

Probably explains why their only world class players want to leave and the best of the rest is getting his wage subsidised by his parent club.
They'll never truly compete with Arsenal, let alone compete for the title with a wage structure of a mid to low table club.

'arry was right. It was as good as it got.

LoveCity said:
Ladyman says Hazard wants £200,000 a week, what a greedy tw@t but not surprising as he's said to be quite arrogant. Ladyman reckons even we won't pay him that and United definitely won't so Hazard will have to accept less.

Fist rule of negiation "aim high"

Ask for 100K and you might get it or somewhere near it - be a totally unreasonable bastard ask for 200K and you might get 150K

He wont get 200K - Sneijder couldnt and only Chelski or Rags or us could pay it assuming he comes to the prem

If the mad fooker want to go to Spurs as some reports indicate he does i would think Lennon might be up for grabs whom is a very decent out and out winger

stony said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
stony said:
Anyone know what the Spurs salary cap is ?

My Spurs mate claims it's in the region of £75-80,000 a week per player...

Probably explains why their only world class players want to leave and the best of the rest is getting his wage subsidised by his parent club.
They'll never truly compete with Arsenal, let alone compete for the title with a wage structure of a mid to low table club.

'arry was right. It was as good as it got.

Exactly, it bones the question, where is their sponsorship, and match day/ticket revenue going... Especially for them being a London club charging a shit load, and another claim that they have quiet a waiting list for season tickets.

I don't get where this bullshit that he won't play regularly for us comes from. A lot of our key players have all played 30+ games this season and Hazard would be a key man for us.

dctid said:
LoveCity said:
Ladyman says Hazard wants £200,000 a week, what a greedy tw@t but not surprising as he's said to be quite arrogant. Ladyman reckons even we won't pay him that and United definitely won't so Hazard will have to accept less.

Ask for 100K and you might get it or somewhere near it - be a totally unreasonable bastard ask for 200K and you might get 150K

He wont get 200K - Sneijder couldnt and only Chelski or Rags or us could pay it assuming he comes to the prem

If the mad fooker want to go to Spurs as some reports indicate he does i would think Lennon might be up for grabs whom is a very decent out and out winger

Lennon isn't good enough for England let alone City.

alky313 said:
dctid said:
LoveCity said:

Lennon isn't good enough for England let alone City.

lennon makes walcott's use of the ball xavi-esque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.