Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ladyman on Hazard

citykev28 said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Not sure if many people are aware but Eden Hazard's brother, Thorgan plays for RC Lens and is a couple of years younger. According to Eden, Thorgan is better than him although that remains to be seen. Sign them both up!

I remember Kinkladze saying that Kavelashvili was a better player than him though. Didn't SWP claim that Bradley was a better player as well?

Brilliant!

I remember Kavelashvili scoring on his debut against the rags and nearly snapping schmichaels neck with a powerful shot that left Peter needing medical attention for a few minutes.
Consequently after such a good debut he turned out to be shite!

Squad rotation is a fact of life for at least 50% of players at the top clubs. When you are competing for the title, domestic cups and the Champs league you need all of your 25 man squad. Mancini has even rotated the back four this year and you very rarely see that. If Hazard wants a guarantee of a first team start every week he can join my local pub team. If he wants to end his career with trophys in the cupboard then he will have to accept rotation at a big club. Also we constantly hear players moaning about playing to many games and burn out. Squad rotation will prolong the careers of footballers and reduce injuries. If he wants to come to City fine if not fine.

This might seem daft but I have never seen Hazard play...Genuinely can someone please tell me that he has electric pace as a winger and is world class and not another rick holden!!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
This might seem daft but I have never seen Hazard play...Genuinely can someone please tell me that he has electric pace as a winger and is world class and not another rick holden!!

He is even slower than Tricky Ricky apparently, but has a 'cultured' left foot.

So has Johno but zero fooking pace!

I'm joshing mate, he's as fast as fuck.

Imagine David Brightwell with lead boots on ;-)

YouTube him. Fast, all the tricks, great shot and pass on the lad.

Ladyman on Hazard

I would hazard a guess that he is City bound,coming to play in the garden of Eden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.