Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he genuinely just confirmed he was at The Etihad for the derby, coupled with what tolmie's said, and the reports of the Lille friendly with City to open their new stadium, i think it's almost certain that we'll be watching this kid next season :)

Greyco said:
Well apparently he was at the derby last week, just confirmed it on French tv.
Seems I was wrong then. :]

Was teasing tho, said both were great colours... the blue in the stands was nice, but the reds shirts too...
Seems like a dick tease to me!! All these videos and newspaper reports asking and getting people to guess where he's going etc.....

Tom Williams ‏ @tomwfootball
Eden Hazard asked if he prefers red or blue on Canal+: "I like both. They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me." What a tease.

lol

Would be gutting if he went over there instead of here, hopefully it wont happen, seems to be out of the two of us though.

If he was at the derby he must have been impressed with our win and the follow up at Newcastle. Only signing for one club and our colour is blue.

Kompany is King said:
If he was at the derby he must have been impressed with our win and the follow up at Newcastle. Only signing for one club and our colour is blue.
Not only the performance on the pitch, but the performance of the fans - the atmosphere was immense! If he was there to learn more about City, i don't think he'll have found any reasons NOT to join us... well, except Hugh Ferris.

Tricky_Trev said:
Kompany is King said:
Not only the performance on the pitch, but the performance of the fans - the atmosphere was immense! If he was there to learn more about City, i don't think he'll have found any reasons NOT to join us... well, except Hugh Ferris.
Maybe the lovely ms pike could have a little word with him?? :-)

Playing the tease with those comments. We could offer him a package he could not refuse and with Paddy as a mentor and someone he can go to when needed is great.

United may not be able to offer him the wages/ package we can but it is a big honour to play for a team like Man UTD for some of these European players. Maybe whoever wins the league will put a seed in his head?!

In all honesty though I think we might just have got him, touch wood!

It's got to be us he's joining, why come to the Etihad to watch a game (regardless of the fact it was a derby match) to watch the rags?? The fact that it was at our place suggests he was as interested in seeing the stadium, fans and facilities as seeing a match. If he wanted to join the rags would have made more sense to watch a game at the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.