Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
How fitting that it was his international team-mate who got the winner as well!

And lets not forget he saw the midfield he could be playing in tear their opponents to shreds and run them ragged for 90 mins

skybluecelt1990 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
How fitting that it was his international team-mate who got the winner as well!

And lets not forget he saw the midfield he could be playing in tear their opponents to shreds and run them ragged for 90 mins

He'll be filling in at fullback for the twinjuries at rags like Valencia does.

Or he can play with Silva and Aguero.

Obvious choice is obvious.

skybluecelt1990 said:
It's got to be us he's joining, why come to the Etihad to watch a game (regardless of the fact it was a derby match) to watch the rags?? The fact that it was at our place suggests he was as interested in seeing the stadium, fans and facilities as seeing a match. If he wanted to join the rags would have made more sense to watch a game at the swamp.

Only this! The fact that he was at the Etihad speaks volumes.

Just now in Al Jazera Sport after the match, hazard was asked about his movement

:Have you been in Manchester last week?

Hazard: Yes I was there ..

:Which color do you prefer, red or blue?!

Hazard: Blue appropriate

richards30 said:
Still confident mate?? Has bale packed his bags yet to move north?

If we somehow finish 3rd I'm still quietly confident, yes.

As for Bale, yes I believe he's packing his bags to move to Man City, especially if we miss out on CL, but Levy will tell him to unpack them unless we receive an absolutely ludicrous offer. The wages he is on and length of his contract means that we have very little incentive to sell him. He wants out though imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.