Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What language does he speak because I can get a translation in French and Arabic. Is he Flemish? Belgium speaks a few different languages which is annoying to say the least.

pudge said:
Neville Kneville said:
pudge said:
Mainly because they all copy their stories from other, less reliable sources and sometimes each other. Whereas, believe it or not, SSN tend to do their own research/interviews for quotes.

Something like that, which would be a huge indicator as to his future, would be picked up and reported by EVERYONE.

So it's only true if Sky report it ?

And presumably that's based on their previous record of always being correct & never reporting anything which isn't true ?
I didn't say that, did I?

What I'm saying is, if something that big and decisive was said by the player himself, then surely every news outlet would report it?

Err, They pretty much are, the only one that isn't reporting it so far is BBC, who dont report any transfer gossip outside there "gossip" section which is just a round up of paper talk..

And compared to everyone else's reports sky's are the only ones that seem to have the selective comments.

I've even seen ones that state something like When pressed, He said he would definitely be playing in blue.

Either way, what happens will happen. until he's signed it's all up in the air anyways.

NipHolmes said:
What language does he speak because I can get a translation in French and Arabic. Is he Flemish? Belgium speaks a few different languages which is annoying to say the least.
Most likley French having played in Ligue 1 for so many years
Just like a few years ago I could speak fluent shite having watched my own club in League 1 for three straight, horrible years

pudge said:
Neville Kneville said:
pudge said:
Mainly because they all copy their stories from other, less reliable sources and sometimes each other. Whereas, believe it or not, SSN tend to do their own research/interviews for quotes.

Something like that, which would be a huge indicator as to his future, would be picked up and reported by EVERYONE.

And presumably that's based on their previous record of always being correct & never reporting anything which isn't true ?

What I'm saying is, if something that big and decisive was said by the player himself, then surely every news outlet would report it?

You would imagine that they'd get round to it eventually if they gave a shit (which most don't). In Sky's case, you'd expect them to report it in their usual way ie; after everbody else.

grunge said:
pudge said:
Neville Kneville said:

Err, They pretty much are, the only one that isn't reporting it so far is BBC, who dont report any transfer gossip outside there "gossip" section which is just a round up of paper talk..

And compared to everyone else's reports sky's are the only ones that seem to have the selective comments.

I've even seen ones that state something like When pressed, He said he would definitely be playing in blue.

Either way, what happens will happen. until he's signed it's all up in the air anyways.
Those comments that some feel have been selectively ignored, stemmed from Twitter, so excuse any hesitation from certain media outlets, and myself.

It was first reported that he said he liked both red and blue, that they both suit him; then a few hours later, and a heck of a lot of 'tweets', he apparantley says that he is definitely playing in blue next season. Pardon my scepticism, I hope he did say it I just don't think he did.

putijean said:
LoveCity said:
putijean said:
Sorry to disappoint you guys but the skysport article is correct.
He never said anything about blue being his choice.

putijean, I'm guessing you speak his language so can you confirm or deny he mentions wearing blue here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?3m3vqqfcpca5ydi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediafire.com/?3m3vqqfcpca5ydi</a>

yes, problem is with that arabic voice it's hard to understand certain parts.
@ 0:25 he mentions blue and how it's a nice colour but then @ 0:27 he looks at his jersey(red) and although hard to make out i think he says "rouge" (red)
is also a nice color.

I think the misunderstanding happened because you can clearly hear the blue part but the "rouge" (red) part is hard to hear because of the arabic voice.

Edit: Also reporter asked him if he was at the Manchester derby and he confirmed that he was.

You're correct, thing is the guy said "hatha furq el azrag howa lon el azrg fa fee el nhaeeya ho el lon el azrag" which translates to "The other team are blue, so in the end I would go to blue" Doesn't make sense since he was pointing to his shirt which is red (?), but Eden stresses on the "in the end it is the blue"

And as mentioned above, it's confirmed by Eden himself, he was at the Manchester derby.

pudge said:
grunge said:
pudge said:

Those comments that some feel have been selectively ignored, stemmed from Twitter, so excuse any hesitation from certain media outlets, and myself.

It was first reported that he said he liked both red and blue, that they both suit him; then a few hours later, and a heck of a lot of 'tweets', he apparantley says that he is definitely playing in blue next season. Pardon my scepticism, I hope he did say it I just don't think he did.

first point, just because it's on twitter it doesn't mean it's crap, its all dependant on who is saying it. I rely on twitter for confirmation from City that things have happened. Its City saying it, Just because it's on Twitter doesn't then mean it's bull.

second point, I highly doubt any of the broadsheets reporting this would rely on random peoples twitter feed for news, they will have there sources and will be going by them. If they are using other websites as sources they usually say so in the article, these are not stating anything of the sort.

Crescent said:
putijean said:
LoveCity said:
putijean, I'm guessing you speak his language so can you confirm or deny he mentions wearing blue here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?3m3vqqfcpca5ydi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediafire.com/?3m3vqqfcpca5ydi</a>

yes, problem is with that arabic voice it's hard to understand certain parts.
@ 0:25 he mentions blue and how it's a nice colour but then @ 0:27 he looks at his jersey(red) and although hard to make out i think he says "rouge" (red)
is also a nice color.

I think the misunderstanding happened because you can clearly hear the blue part but the "rouge" (red) part is hard to hear because of the arabic voice.

Edit: Also reporter asked him if he was at the Manchester derby and he confirmed that he was.

You're correct, thing is the guy said "hatha furq el azrag howa lon el azrg fa fee el nhaeeya ho el lon el azrag" which translates to "The other team are blue, so in the end I would go to blue" Doesn't make sense, but Eden stresses on the "in the end it is the blue"

And as mentioned above, it's confirmed by Eden himself, he was at the Manchester derby.
Aye, looks like you lads have got him
Nice one

grunge said:
pudge said:
grunge said:

first point, just because it's on twitter it doesn't mean it's crap, its all dependant on who is saying it. I rely on twitter for confirmation from City that things have happened. Its City saying it, Just because it's on Twitter doesn't then mean it's bull.

second point, I highly doubt any of the broadsheets reporting this would rely on random peoples twitter feed for news, they will have there sources and will be going by them. If they are using other websites as sources they usually say so in the article, these are not stating anything of the sort.
Again, I didn't say it was automatically bullshit just that I personally, would take it with a pinch of salt.

Again, I hope he did say it, I'm just rather sceptical.

Bluemoon - making mountains out of molehills since '04 (with regards to my comments, not Hazard's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.