Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crescent said:
putijean said:
LoveCity said:
putijean, I'm guessing you speak his language so can you confirm or deny he mentions wearing blue here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?3m3vqqfcpca5ydi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mediafire.com/?3m3vqqfcpca5ydi</a>

yes, problem is with that arabic voice it's hard to understand certain parts.
@ 0:25 he mentions blue and how it's a nice colour but then @ 0:27 he looks at his jersey(red) and although hard to make out i think he says "rouge" (red)
is also a nice color.

I think the misunderstanding happened because you can clearly hear the blue part but the "rouge" (red) part is hard to hear because of the arabic voice.

Edit: Also reporter asked him if he was at the Manchester derby and he confirmed that he was.

You're correct, thing is the guy said "hatha furq el azrag howa lon el azrg fa fee el nhaeeya ho el lon el azrag" which translates to "The other team are blue, so in the end I would go to blue" Doesn't make sense since he was pointing to his shirt which is red (?), but Eden stresses on the "in the end it is the blue"

And as mentioned above, it's confirmed by Eden himself, he was at the Manchester derby.

It's possible that he is saying (in the second half):
"C'est le bleu que je porterai la saison prochaine. Dans tous les cas, le bleu."

In other words, "In any case, I will wearing blue next season."

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
NipHolmes said:
What language does he speak because I can get a translation in French and Arabic. Is he Flemish? Belgium speaks a few different languages which is annoying to say the least.
Most likley French having played in Ligue 1 for so many years
Just like a few years ago I could speak fluent shite having watched my own club in League 1 for three straight, horrible years

Your name is poetry mate, you'll do well on here

El Mago Silva said:
"C'est le bleu que je porterai la saison prochaine. Dans tous les cas, le bleu."

Ye, you can interpret it in that way as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eden joins us next season as Eden is a national teammate with Vinnie, and also Eden's agent is the same agent as Yaya Toure's.

Crescent said:
El Mago Silva said:

Ye, you can interpret it in that way as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eden joins us next season as Eden is a national teammate with Vinnie, and also Eden's agent is the same agent as Yaya Toure's.
Wow is that true? that explains his high wage demands then.

Damocles said:
NipHolmes said:
What language does he speak because I can get a translation in French and Arabic. Is he Flemish? Belgium speaks a few different languages which is annoying to say the least.
Just like a few years ago I could speak fluent shite having watched my own club in League 1 for three straight, horrible years

Your name is poetry mate, you'll do well on here
Gentleman

NipHolmes said:

I thought fluent shite came naturally to you lot?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
NipHolmes said:

I thought fluent shite came naturally to you lot?

take no notice SHLF

hes a bad man

corky1970 said:
NipHolmes said:

i love this guy already, welcome !
Thanks very much lads for the welcome, City fans have always been a decent bunch and you are simply proving what I have always known.
My Dad's been City since he was a kid, and im over the moon for him at the moment, as I am for all of you, if I wasnt Leeds I would by City no doubt and I have always had a massive affection for you guys.
Now go finish the cunts off, I hope their tears taste all salty and warm when they're crying into their Sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.