Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
We are what we are. you look at the players we have, the football we play and its a very attractive prospect from the outside looking in. It's not gloating but when you see the videos from the OS watching them train and go to events and stuff you see just how together and happy our players are its the stuff dreams are made of, he and other players will want to be part of that.

Bang on bob

I hope this isn't another saga like the Nasri shit that went on all summer long.

bobmcfc said:
We are what we are. you look at the players we have, the football we play and its a very attractive prospect from the outside looking in. It's not gloating but when you see the videos from the OS watching them train and go to events and stuff you see just how together and happy our players are its the stuff dreams are made of, he and other players will want to be part of that.

Exactly

Pam said:
I hope this isn't another saga like the Nasri shit that went on all summer long.
It will done within a week. Arse didn't want to lose Nasri if you remember, lille aren't playing silly buggers. Their season just hasn't finished yet.

AliB95 said:
Nasri is convinced he will come to city, he was with Vieira on french tv

I think Hazard is from French speaking Belgium.

So with Narsi, Clichy, Toure's, and Viera we can help me feel comfortable quicker. Oh and Kompany can speak French.

Greyco said:
Merci frero is a reference to Kylian congratulating him for winning Ligue1 player of the year...

Oh and on the Hamburger-incident, he wasn't playing a bad game then... Not at his best but was still the player on the field that created the most chances then. The majority of the public booed the change and shouted his name for 5 minutes after that.

If you knew the lead-up to that incident and the fact that he mainly went out there to see his father and brothers, well it's not that bad then was made out. Enzo Scifo was always highly rated outside of Belgium but had an incredible amount of criticism inside Belgium. Reminds me a lot of him.
Sorry mate, I thought it was uncalled for.
Besides, Mertens was at least as decisive in that game (if I'm not mistaken he got more cheers from the audience and got the MOTM trophy afterward).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.