Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
we're using FFPR anyway to get ourselves in check, I think we'd win the challenge legally anyway but I think it's a good excuse for ADUG to say "hey, we can't keep spending £200m every summer" and forcing us into a commercially viable business whilst keeping all of us on side at the same time.

I'll add to that in that it helps us when negotiating for top stars as we can use FFPR as a reason for not being taken to the cleaners with a "City tax".

Use Hazard as an example - we'll prob pay around 25mil whereas a couple of years ago they'd be asking for 40/50mil from us.

Agree with both of you

Anyone know when hes supposed to be announcing if hes coming or not. Find it very odd hes made a video with Nike about it and Sky Sports reporting hes going to "reveal all" soon. Never known a transfer like it :s, surely theres tons of legal issues that mean you can't just blab "Im going City," etc.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
Anyone know when hes supposed to be announcing if hes coming or not. Find it very odd hes made a video with Nike about it and Sky Sports reporting hes going to "reveal all" soon. Never known a transfer like it :s, surely theres tons of legal issues that mean you can't just blab "Im going City," etc.
I think it's more to do with waiting for his season to finish mate.

Yeah gathered that was the case, just the way Sky was reporting it seemed to suggest it was imminent. Its bloody daft. Ive not missed the transfer forum for this exact reason aha :P!!

We have to sign this bloke, hes the dogs bollocks and the second he pulls on a city shirt im putting £100 quid on him winning POTY in his first season and I suggest all you do aswell, make sure its at betfred to cost that **** his livelihood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.